Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The DGOF Memories Thread

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

His videos are horrible :(

Artin

OH GREASE LIGHTENIN', OH GREASE LIGHTENIN'!

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   runningaway8

runningaway8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Yes I know, but via this method you can save as much data as possible, excluding your personal details.

Here is the link to General Discussions section of DGOF: http://delta.ibforum...topicfilter=all

I posted a picture in 'the annoyed/upset thread'...yet I don't know how to get to that? I can't seem to find it on my computer..sooo....

R.I.P My beautiful baby. December 1st 1997 - December 20th 2011. Best dog in the world.

1st August 2010 - 22nd February 2011: US, Canada and Bahamas!
1st November - 19th December 2011: Europe!

Moved to London: September 2012!

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I miss the forum so so much!! so many good times over all those years

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It's sad the forum is closed, in the last couple of years I wasn't able to get on as much as I would have liked but I always like going on there when I could. Why did it close? Seems such a shame the forum is gone from the official site, it was like one of the main things about being a delta fan and how it was really cool and different from other arist that delta would visit it and post and talk about it and her forum friends!!! I miss those days!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

It's sad the forum is closed, in the last couple of years I wasn't able to get on as much as I would have liked but I always like going on there when I could. Why did it close? Seems such a shame the forum is gone from the official site, it was like one of the main things about being a delta fan and how it was really cool and different from other arist that delta would visit it and post and talk about it and her forum friends!!! I miss those days!

it was closed in favour of social media like facebook, twitter and myspace.
It wasn't just Delta's forum, it was all Sony Music forums that were closed down.

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh really?? Wow! You see i know facebook and twitter and the like have their place but I don't think you can beat a forum, this place shows you need a site for fans to connect and talk not just a place where we can see what delta is doing.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh really?? Wow! You see i know facebook and twitter and the like have their place but I don't think you can beat a forum, this place shows you need a site for fans to connect and talk not just a place where we can see what delta is doing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users