Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Delta Daily Has a New Web Address!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Delta Daily Has a New Web Address!

Posted Image

Delta Daily’s primary website address is now www.deltadaily.com (no more hyphen!). Don’t worry though,www.delta-daily.com will still continue to work as long as Delta Daily shall live! It now just redirects to the correct new address.

For example:
www.delta-daily.com/4th-studio-album will now redirect to www.deltadaily.com/4th-studio-album. So there’s no need for you to change links to Delta Daily you post on forums and such, however, changing links that you can to the new address will be much appreciated and will help us maintain our rankings with Google.

It might not be such a big change for most, but it is for Delta Daily!

Artin

My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Daniel

Daniel

Big Brother fan

• Premium Members
  • 684 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Nice work Artin :) Only thing, is that 24 hour downtime over or that for something else?
"Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Oh, what I meant was that a small downtime will occur some time within in the next 24 hours, not 24 hour downtime. It has passed though. It was only 1 hour or something. Yes, it was for the new URL.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,302 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
The new address is easier to remember :)

OFFLINE   Jessica's Jewels

Jessica's Jewels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It looks better now.

Posted Image
Jessica 20 Victoria

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
That is good because I used to just type in deltadaily and it never worked! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
But I have bookmarked you now :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   I love Delta

I love Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
i like the puppy!!!! so cute :P im usually no big fan of dogs.........

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Dear Artin,

The forum of Delta daily is now the official forum of www.deltagoodrem.com.
You must be proud :D a bigger compliment doesnt excist.

Have a great weekend!

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Dear Artin,

The forum of Delta daily is now the official forum of www.deltagoodrem.com.
You must be proud :D a bigger compliment doesnt excist.

Have a great weekend!

It actually became the official Delta forum when I opened in June last year :P But thank you! :)

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
You're welcome :D

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users