Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Can of Worms

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So.. I watched this show last year, after being a major fan of ABC1's Hungry Beast (same team working on it!) I was even in one of their promos for their third and final season! I never liked Ian "Dicko" Dickson. Ever. I don't know why, just his overall being. Him, and Ten's incessant need to over-sensationalize every single thing on their channel and their desperation for controversy. I was really disappointed for the HB behind-the-scenes team.. Hungry Beast was so.. Educated, intellectual and witty. This.. Wasn't that.

I was therefore sceptical about the series return, until I read that Dicko and Meshel Laurie were being replaced by Chrissie Swan and Dan Ilic (who in the first series, was more of a field reporter and barely seen on screen).. It.. Gave me a little more faith in Channel Ten. Having The Shire on after it doesn't help them though..

Anyway, Chrissie's pretty awesome/funny, I always liked Dan's Hungry Beast segments.. Fitzy, Kate and Megan were really good first guests!

I'd be curious if Can of Worms would have Delta on as a guest.. Even though she's signed pretty tightly with Nine? Radio hosts are fairly free to do as they please, hence why Nova's Fitzy and Kate were understandable.. Megan's on Foxtel, so that's a different story as well.

Also, after watching Nine's Big Brother Nominations right before it, it was a nice night for Big Brother fans! Chrissie was on BB2 and Ryan was on BB3! Reunion~!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users