Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Romance over for Delta Goodrem and Darren McMullen

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
ALLEGED lovebirds Delta Goodrem and Darren McMullen have split.

While the couple never formally confirmed their relationship, sources close to the couple say the romance is over.
Goodrem and McMullen reportedly hooked up on Nine's hit, The Voice, on which he hosted, and she mentored.
They were spotted together at Lady Gaga's Sydney concert and were seen hanging out in Los Angeles and London.
But in a recent interview, Goodrem refused to rubber-stamp the relationship.
''He's a really close friend of mine,'' Goodrem said of McMullen.
''I didn't realise I had to announce anything officially when I spend time with somebody, but I really enjoy his company.
''But we're friends. Just friends. I've learnt from my past relationships I'd like to keep things to myself. I'm learning as I go.''
Goodrem's latest single is titled Dancing With A Broken Heart.
It supposedly alludes to her heartbreak with another Macca - Brian McFadden.

Source: http://www.heraldsun...f-1226453203809

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Sigh... I still fail to see how this even qualifies as news.. :/ Don't journalists have actually important things to report on, instead of people's private lives?

Can they not just accept "We are just friends"? I mean.. I have female friends, I obviously must be dating them. Right? Is that the logic we're going with, Herald Sun?

Th.. Thanks for posting? XD

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Sigh... I still fail to see how this even qualifies as news.. :/ Don't journalists have actually important things to report on, instead of people's private lives?

Can they not just accept "We are just friends"? I mean.. I have female friends, I obviously must be dating them. Right? Is that the logic we're going with, Herald Sun?

It happens with most celebs, and there are journalists whose careers are dedicated to celeb gossip so..

No they can't, there obviously has to be something more~

(I just dislike how this forum acts like Delta is the only celeb with the vendetta against her with the media, she's not and every other celeb you stan for has stuff like this happen)

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

Clearly not.

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

ONLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for posting

It must be slow news day today for the journalists at the herald sun

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

It happens with most celebs, and there are journalists whose careers are dedicated to celeb gossip so..

(I just dislike how this forum acts like Delta is the only celeb with the vendetta against her with the media, she's not and every other celeb you stan for has stuff like this happen)

Don't get me wrong, I don't just mean Delta. I mean in general. It's just.. Kinda creepy, in a sense.

Not sure if sarcasm about the "obviously has to be something more".. Two people are spotted having lunch together, they must be dating. There is no other option. Clearly celebrities can't be just friends. Hurrrr duurr herpderpdurrhurr.

Also, is it just me who thinks it'd be.. Kinda silly? Hypothetical: You both work on a SMASH HIT television show. You start dating, the relationship goes sour. You still have to work together. That. Is. Super. Awkward.

Edited by MattA, 19 August 2012 - 01:11 AM.

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh well... let's hope this supposed split from a guy she says she was never dating doesnt give her a fresh burst of creativity and push the album back to say.. oh late 2013 :)

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Oh well... let's hope this supposed split from a guy she says she was never dating doesnt give her a fresh burst of creativity and push the album back to say.. oh late 2013 :)

I see what you did there. :P

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Don't get me wrong, I don't just mean Delta. I mean in general. It's just.. Kinda creepy, in a sense.

Not sure if sarcasm about the "obviously has to be something more".. Two people are spotted having lunch together, they must be dating. There is no other option. Clearly celebrities can't be just friends. Hurrrr duurr herpderpdurrhurr.

Also, is it just me who thinks it'd be.. Kinda silly? Hypothetical: You both work on a SMASH HIT television show. You start dating, the relationship goes sour. You still have to work together. That. Is. Super. Awkward.

The public does put a demand for celeb gossip as much as the media pushes if, if we keep buying the garbage magazines (I only ever buy WHO and some fashion mags) and they keep selling. It's a vicious cycle and only the public can stop it, but we all hate to admit we love it. (I mean I do read ONTD, and I love it - google it)

yes that was sarcasm, note my use of "~" :P

lol also again, Delta wouldn't be the first one for it to happen to, think of Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush who GOT MARRIED then divorced while their characters on One Tree Hill were together. Awkward for all on set... then she also got together with some other cast mates and broke up with them, awkward set. But it happens all the time, I guess because they work so much and they become close etc.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,791 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Did they split or did not they? I don't believe it.

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Eh, media's got to media.
Pretty sure Delta doesn't care at all!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Making an article out of nothing... this interview is from a week ago

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts

serious? sounds like today tonight, repeating stories just to fill empty space

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

that's the media for you, they take things out of context and twist it around.

ONLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,263 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Damn!! I thought this one had legs even with Delta denying it profusely and saying that they were just friends.....

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Damn!! I thought this one had legs even with Delta denying it profusely and saying that they were just friends.....

So agreed.. I mean, it does imply, when the person is denying the claims, calling them rumours.. Suddenly everyone believes they must be lying because the media can't help themselves? Where's the trust? I'd expect it would feel incredibly cold and hurtful to be having to *say* "Oh, we're not dating." several times everywhere. Hurtful if dating because you're vocally mentioning it, so inside that's gotta hurt..
Oh, and the constant media question during every interview ever.. The music is why they are there, talk about the music. :/ If they wanted to talk about their private life, they'd say it.

OFFLINE   Liana

Liana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
So if they were actually dating... Do they have proof they split up? What, they haven't been seen together for a couple of days or something? Zomg... :/

Delta Lea Goodrem; she makes it safe to believe.

OFFLINE   MattA

MattA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 187 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Note to self; have lunch with more female friends. Apparently that's what classifies as dating these days..

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Haha, lock up your daughters. Dmac is on the prowl again!!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
they weren't even dating so how could the romance be over?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users