Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Neighbours

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
R.I.P Audrey

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
It lookes like the site i currently use to download Neighbours has closed. :(

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh bummer. Closed for good ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Oh bummer. Closed for good ?

I hope its only for maintenance.
Ore else i need to find a new torrent site, or watch it on UK channel Five but they are a moth behind.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
The site is back ! :)

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!!

Monday, August 29
Frustrated with Kyles tactics, Jade takes it upon herself to oust Michelle and enlists Rhys to help her. Meanwhile, Sonya gives Michael some timely advice about honesty.

Tuesday, August 30
After Michelle exposed their special relationship, Kyle and Jade go to great lengths to cover it up. Meanwhile, Karl receives upsetting news from Malcolm.

Wednesday, August 31
Karl attempts to distract himself from his marriage woes by focusing on work, but will it cause more harm than good? Wanting to spend more time with Sophie, Callum tries to show an interest in music.

Thursday, September 1
Karl is left with no choice but to accept Rhys manipulative plan and take him to a golf game with some senior doctors. Meanwhile, Toadie tries to impress his boss by accepting a tough assignment.

Friday, September 2
As Michael heads off on his annual surfing trip, Tash tries to find out more about her late mother. Meanwhile, the shopping centre development is formally announced in the paper.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
thanks for the spoilers :)

i can't wait for all this stuff with tash to start, sounds like an interesting storyline :)

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!!!

Monday 5th September 2011 - 6241
After seeing Kyle leave Charlie's Bar with another girl, Jade does her best to avoid him. Sonya learns of the shopping centre development.

Tuesday 6th September 2011 - 6242
Sensing that Jade isn't happy with him moving in, Rhys tries to smooth things over with her. Toadie happily agrees to head the upcoming council meeting.

Wednesday 7th September 2011 - 6243
Disappointed that Noah doesn't have any more upcoming gigs, Sophie decides to organise one for him. Toadie confesses to Sonya that he's representing the shopping centre.

Thursday 8th September 2011 - 6244
Karl tries to distract himself from thoughts of his wife, but he's forced to confront their issues when Susan's patient advocacy article is considered for publication.

Friday 9th September 2011 - 6245
Impressed by Chris's progress, Lucas offers him an apprenticeship at the garage. Paul contemplates whether to publish Susan's story.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   l_and_j_rule

l_and_j_rule

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
John Wood's debut episode is on tonight. He's the Chief Surgeon Karl & Rhys are playing golf with.
It'll be interesting to see him.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I've really been a bad Neighbour's fan! I haven't been watching much. I did watch last night's ep on IQ today though :)

Edited by innocentdeltafan, 01 September 2011 - 06:20 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I've really been a bad Neighbour's fan! I haven't been watching much. I did watch last night's ep on IQ today though :)

BOO YOU !

BOO ME ASWELL i can't watch it myself for 2 weeks :(

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,623 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Players from Collingwood (reigning Australian Football League champions) feature in an episode of Neighbours next Monday (September 5). They are seen working in the gym dressed in their black and white uniforms.

OFFLINE   l_and_j_rule

l_and_j_rule

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
^ It's Monday's episode. There's a pic in the green guide of them. Apparently they're not so good as everyone expected- they're all a little too "stiff" & "unnatural" for extras.

Current Nbrs stuff:
Poor Tash. I'm actually feeling sorry for her. Pity no one's picked up on the details. Wish she could tell Summer about the ocean side of it. Then maybe someone will realise that it's an old memory returning.

Also, Scott Major (aka Lucas) is directing a play. He's tweeting bout it. But I warn you- be careful when you read the Facebook blurb. Not suitable for young eyes.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,810 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I haven't watched Neighbours since it moved from BBC1 to Channel 5 (We can't get Channel 5 in this area), but I've started watching on the Channel 5 website and getting back in to it! So much has changed since I was last watching - so many new characters!! Good to see that some of the regulars (Karl, Susan, Toadie, Paul) are still there from when I was last watching. Can anyone fill me in on what's happened to everyone else who used to be in it however many years ago it was?!!

Michelle

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I haven't watched Neighbours since it moved from BBC1 to Channel 5 (We can't get Channel 5 in this area), but I've started watching on the Channel 5 website and getting back in to it! So much has changed since I was last watching - so many new characters!! Good to see that some of the regulars (Karl, Susan, Toadie, Paul) are still there from when I was last watching. Can anyone fill me in on what's happened to everyone else who used to be in it however many years ago it was?!!

Michelle

Ok Michelle this is what i can think of.

- Susan got divorced from Karl an married another man who died a bit later and she got back to Karl.
- Steph is in jail
- Harold gave away his house to the Robinson kids who lost their mother and is now travelling Aus in his camper

Lou is still in the series and also Libby is

This is what i can come up for now. as you missed about 4 years. Alot of things happened to caracters who came in the show after it went to channel 5 and have already left the show.

Maybe if you have any questions i can answer them.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Lyn left to be near Steph (& Summer stayed behind to be with Andrew)

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!!

Monday 12th September 2011 - 6246

Michael makes a careless mistake, leaving Natasha to stumble across the photo of her family at the beach. Andrew learns that Chris has left his job at the garage.

Tuesday 13th September 2011 - 6247
Lucas apologises to Chris, but is left annoyed when Chris refuses to accept it. Sonya is forced to tell Kyle that she's no longer against the shopping centre development.

Wednesday 14th September 2011 - 6248
Summer is determined to dig up information on Natasha's mother. Chris decides to return to work at the garage.

Thursday 15th September 2011 - 6249
Furious that Sophie has ditched school, Kate embarrasses her in front of Noah. However, when Sophie challenges Kate about being no fun, she worries her kid sister may be right.

Friday 16th September 2011 - 6250
When Toadie is forced to speak on behalf of the shopping centre development at the council meeting, he struggles to keep it together.

Monday 19th September 2011 - 6251
Wanting to show his appreciation to Sonya for everything she has done for him lately, Toadie plans a surprise party for her 30th birthday. Rhys gets into an argument with a patron at the bar.

Tuesday 20th September 2011 - 6252
Kate is put in charge of recruiting students to the community's History Wall project. Kyle confronts Rhys about walking out on the fight at Charlie's Bar.

Wednesday 21st September 2011 - 6253
Michael is concerned when Summer admits she thinks Natasha should know more about her mum. Paul is determined to fight Toadie & the development.

Thursday 22nd September 2011 - 6254
Summer & Andrew are surprised when Malcolm is so easy-going about him sleeping over. Natasha decides that she wants to find her grandparents.

Friday 23rd September 2011 - 6255
Paul hires Lorraine Dowski (Zoe Bertram), the Polish cleaner at no.26, after putting her discretion to the test. Natasha pleads for Summer's help in finding her grandparents.

Monday 26th September
It's the day of Sonya's party, and although Toadie's busy at work he promises to be there in time for the party but he's unaware that Paul is planning a final move to halt the development for good.

Tuesday 27th September
Chris avoids making a decision about his future while Toadie struggles to find a way to stop Paul.

Wednesday 28th September
Despite being torn about his solution, Toadie's disappointed when Sonya doesnt support him. Meanwhile, Tash practices what to say to her aunt.

Thursday 29th September
Sonya tells Toadie she wants to scrap their three year plan and try for a baby sooner rather than later. Meanwhile, Sophie tries to put her feelings for Noah behind her.

Friday 30th September
Supported by Chris, Tash is forced to get creative in her attempt to finally meet her aunt. Meanwhile Andrew tries to keep his used car scheme from Paul.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,810 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh I didn't realise Susan got divorced and then re-married Karl! interesting! What did Steph go to jail for?

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Oh I didn't realise Susan got divorced and then re-married Karl! interesting! What did Steph go to jail for?

For running over Ringo when she had too much alcohol.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!!

Monday, 03-Oct-2011
Toadie gets approval to make generous offers to Lucas, Kyle and Lou for their businesses but can't help feeling conflicted.

Tuesday, 04-Oct-2011
Malcolm Doesnt take Karl and Susans decision to seperate well. Can they really face life without each other after all these years?

Wednesday, 05-Oct-2011
Lucas considers the offer for the sale of the garage but feels the pressure from Chris and Paul to turn it down. Meanwhile Susan struggles to deal with everyones sympathy since the seperation.

Thursday, 06-Oct-2011
After knocking back Kyles suggestion that they try being a real couple, Jade reports to Sonya that shes finally sorted out her feelings for him.

Friday, 07-Oct-2011
Andrew worries that Summer is relying on him too much for emotional support Meanwhile, Tash fears shell never learn about her mothers side of the family.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users