Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Neighbours

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Tash annoys the c**p outta me

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I just can't believe Michael has forgiven her so many times! It's about time he puts his foot down and leaves her to clean up her own mess.

When I was watching the other day I noticed it was like pouring rain and Chris walked into the garage to see Lucas and he wasn't even wet! :-P :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,624 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

FREYA Stafford is joining the cast of Neighbours - just 10 months after a horror bike smash.
Stafford was meant to join City Homicide on Channel Seven last year, but had to pull out after flipping her bicycle while riding in her neighbourhood.
"I went over the handlebars, breaking my jaw and half my face," the White Collar Blue star said.
"At the time I was in shock, but I remember thinking "Oh! My face - that's kind of important'. It took ages for my jaw to open again. I had to eat everything through a straw for a long time."
Stafford, who has also featured in Small Claims and Gettin' Square with David Wenham, will play the long lost aunty of Valentina Novakovic's character Natasha on the soap.
Her character will be a glamorous Serbian hairdresser who works around the globe as a hair and make-up artist.

http://www.heraldsun...x-1226094092756

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh cool thank you. I wonder what character she will play ?:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!

Monday 25th July When Jade is struck by jealousy over Kate and Kyles blossoming connection, she confides in Sonya about her crush. Meanwhile, Karl urges Jim to stop asking so much of Susan

Tuesday 26th July Increasingly hurt by Michaels refusal to engage with her, Tash continues to push the boundaries of her new-found freedom. Meanwhile, Jade works up the courage to tell Kyle how she feels.

Wednesday 27th July Lucas offers a solution to Sonya's money troubles, but will Toadies pride put an end to the plan? Meanwhile, Callums dreams of rock stardom are quickly squashed when he attends his first music class

Thursday 28th July Sophie feels torn between her friendship with Callum and her love for music. Will the school's enigmatic new arrival, Noah, help her make a decision.

Friday 29th July Lacking the money he needs for Schoolies, Andrew rents out the Men's Shed to two backpackers in need of cheap accommodation. Meanwhile, Kate struggles to keep her night with Rhys a secret from Kyle.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oooh.

I wonder who will get together. Kyle and Jade or Kyle and Kate :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I hope ist´s kyle and Jade.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers !!!

Monday 1st August

Sonya is torn when she realises that Toadie might be taking a new job just to help her buy the community garden. Meanwhile, Kyle becomes suspicious of his new housemate, Michelle. Is she trouble?

Tuesday 2nd August

Toadie makes a poor impression with his colleagues on his first day at work. Meanwhile, Kyle tries to convince Jade that Michelle is too clingy, and Sophie gets a few guitar tips from Noah

Wednesday 3rd August

Chris struggles to tell his father that he wants to pursue mechanics and forgo university. Meanwhile, Lucas and Michelles new relationship causes complications for Jade and Kyle.

Thursday 4th August

When Susan realises that Jim has been avoiding her because Karl asked him to, she angrily confronts her husband. Meanwhile, Andrew tries to convert Pauls house into a makeshift backpackers hotel

Friday 5th August

Tash once again resorts to drastic measures when Michael continues to ignore her cries for help. Meanwhile, Kate discovers Andrews secret business venture, and Karl confronts his issues with Jim.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks,

not a whole lot of excitement really.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Thanks,

not a whole lot of excitement really.

Nope

I liked last weeks CALL A KYLE LOL

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
:lol: Yeah that was funny. I do like the Kyle/Jade storyline. Will be interesting.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

:lol: Yeah that was funny. I do like the Kyle/Jade storyline. Will be interesting.

I'm curious what will happen Jade really want's Kyle. But she's also the type of girl every guy want's to have as a mate.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,624 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Neighbours has been nominated in the Best TV Drama (series) category of the 2011 Seoul International Drama Awards.
The long-running soap has been put up against entries from a variety of countries, including Brazil's Passione, Korea's Twinkle Twinkle, China's Three Kingdoms and Argentina's Left on the Shelf.
The other nominees are fellow Australian drama Dance Academy (shown here on the ABC), Romania's In the Name of Honour and Canada's Little Mosque on the Prairie 5.
Neighbours' executive producer Susan Bower joked: "I suspect the Neighbours sense of community resonated with the judges or they really love Dr Karl's singing as much as the other characters do - a close call!
"Needless to say, we're very proud to be acknowledged on an international scale."
The awards will be held in Seoul, South Korea, on August 31.

http://www.digitalsp...nomination.html

Posted Image
Actress Zoe Bertram steps onto the Neighbours set this week to begin a four week role playing a Polish cleaner, Lorraine Dowski, who works for Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis).
Bertram’s CV has a number of soaps and dramas, dating back to her role as Olivia Baxter on The Restless Years in 1977.
She has also appeared in Prisoner, A Country Practice, Blue Heelers, The Flying Doctors, Home & Away, Rush and City Homicide.
Playing the less than diplomatic cleaner, Bertram had to perfect a distinct Polish accent.
“She certainly isn’t like any of the characters I’ve played before and the accent was fun,” she said.
Her episodes will begin on air in late September.

http://www.tvtonight...neighbours.html

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^ Damn it looks like the Polish are swamping Australia aswell LOLPosted Image ^^

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   l_and_j_rule

l_and_j_rule

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

It says in the article, Freya's playing Tash's aunt.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Delta*Nina*Fan

Delta*Nina*Fan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Michael is taking this thing to far. ok Tash has done some dumb things but needs to be there for her still. Last nights ep Something must of happen to Tash.

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

It says in the article, Freya's playing Tash's aunt.

Ahh okay. Just when she needs some family support hey.

Posted Image

Posted Image

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
What a busy topic! :lol:

I haven't been watching really since I went to Sydney.
Time to get back into it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
I've always watched Neighbours :)

While I have found the current Sophie and music storyline a little slow and boring, I have a feeling it will build up into a really good storyline based around music.
Is the new guy supposed to be Chris' love interest?

Kind Regards,

aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,376 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Spoilers!!!!

Monday 8th August
The big day of the auction arrives, but somehow nerves get the better of Sonya and despite being the highest bidder, her excitement turns to something more unexpected and unwelcome.

Tuesday 9th August
Fearing she may be pregnant, Sonya decides to take a test. Meanwhile Sophie chooses to lie to Kate in order to keep an unexpected gift.

Wednesday 10th August
Kate is shocked to discover Tash is planning plastic surgery and even more so when she learns Michael knows about it. Still trying to avoid her feelings for Kyle, Jade is forced into close proximity.

Thursday 11th August
Andrew's backpacker business draws the attention of his neighbours, while Summer lies to protect Andrews scheme but worries they're taking too big a risk.

Friday 12th August
In an attempt to support Susan, Karl tries to distract her from her responsibility to Jim. Andrew and Summer manage to kick out the backpackers.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)