Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Wish You Were Here Studio Version

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   charmed_23

charmed_23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hmm never mind lol I thought it was a studio quality version as it's so clear, but I think they have just ripped an mp3 from the acoustic thing as there is applause right at the end. But it's a really good version to have as an mp3!

Artin, you can delete this if you like. I tried to but can't find an option.

Edited by charmed_23, 11 August 2012 - 11:59 AM.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,267 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Sounds like the nova performance.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Frágil

Frágil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Sounds like the nova performance.

Agreed, coming from someone who has listened to the nova performance countless times and clipped it into a ringtone :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users