Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

a U.S. release??

Child Of The Universe?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Matty Charles

Matty Charles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
hey everyone! i haven't been around these parts in a long time! I just listened to "Dancing With A Broken Heart" and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!!! Are there plans to release this album in the U.S.? I hope so!! The last album just wasn't promoted the way it should have been, and I loved it. I wish it would have done better over here. Anyone have any information on this new album being released state side?

OFFLINE   HilaryandDelta

HilaryandDelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I wish!!!! Shipping from sanity is super pricey! Hopefully we'll find out!

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
YES PLEASE. I feel like the US needs a new thread. It sucks that Delta is here SO much but we can NEVER see her. I mean we could stalk her, but there are ethical limitations to that.

I'm pretty positive they'll release the album here eventually. The question is when...

ETA: Matty, could you change the topic's name to something like "The US Thread" or something.

Edited by Eissa, 10 August 2012 - 04:19 PM.

OFFLINE   Kait

Kait

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Ugh. We're still waiting unfortunately! Some of us were lucky enough to catch her when "Delta" was released in the US, hoping for the next album to reach out to these parts as well.

OFFLINE   Mikesig2234

Mikesig2234

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Love this thread. I am dying for her to come over here. I feel so out of the loop

Hi my name is Mike, and i'm sitting on top of the world. Massive Delta Goodrem fan. Wishing everyone a happy life full of love, light, and joy xx.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/mikesig2234 ; Insta: Mikesig2234 ; Tumblr: http://peroxideonmyheart.tumblr.com

OFFLINE   Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
I really want her to return to the UK before she tries to conquer the US market. I mean... she's already been huge here in the early 00s - it seems odd to just abandon it.

Oh, and for US fans, I'd recommend using CDWOW.com for when the album comes out. It's free worldwide shipping, and it's where I got the 'Delta' album from. It should save you quite a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users