Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Adelaide Instore date confirmed!

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   angel_bonzai

angel_bonzai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
it'd be silly not to do an instore in sydney to promote the single. If they do Marco I might be able to help you out again :)
Posted Image
Thanks to thaisdramaqueen for making me this beautiful sig!

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

it'd be silly not to do an instore in sydney to promote the single. If they do Marco I might be able to help you out again :)

LOL I can already imagine Delta saying to you "Who's that Dutch guy you keep asking me to sign these cd's for. "

But next time you go first !!! Don't you forget that.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   ChildOfTheUniverse

ChildOfTheUniverse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So I'm English and I have just moved to Melbourne and this is the first opportunity I have ever had to see Delta..... SO FRICKIN' EXCITED! Consequently I somehow someway I will get to Adelaide for the signing!!!!!!!

OFFLINE   Elissa

Elissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hi guys! I haven't been on in a few months!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking excited for Friday OH MY GOODNESS. :)))))))
I'll get to meet D properly for the first time! I met her super briefly at the Voice finale but there was heaps of people crowding for photos and people were telling her to hurry up LOL. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :D :D :D :D
I have to travel like an hour to get there but it's gonna be so worth it. I almost wasn't gonna be able to go because I don't drive, and my mum can't take me but an awesome friend said she'll go with meee. :)
I'm really excited to meet or see some of you too! :) yeeeeeeeey!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
@elissaloo.

DGOF name was LissaLoo.

OFFLINE   ChildOfTheUniverse

ChildOfTheUniverse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So because the flights are wayyy expensive I am getting a bus from Melbourne to Adelaide, 11 hours. I am also staying in McLaren Vale so am going to have to drive from there to Tea Tree, some people think I am crazy. I say it is 100% worth it. SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD xxxx

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Not long to gooo! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   hannahbanana

hannahbanana

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 331 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

So excited! :) I just hope it all goes well and we all get a good spot! (I fear it will be over run with school kids and people who don't even care for Delta and then I'll miss out :( ) But hopefully all goes well and we get to meet her! :) This will be my first meeting! I'm so nervous! But seriously, this happening on Friday is the only thing keeping me going this week, not having a very good week, but when I think of Friday's events I get perked up! Just hope I don't get disappointed!

tumblr_moinsqJriw1qmvrqxo1_1280.jpg

Hannah II 21 II South Australia II DELTA ♥ II a Child of The Universe

OFFLINE   innocentdeltafan

innocentdeltafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

So excited! :) I just hope it all goes well and we all get a good spot! (I fear it will be over run with school kids and people who don't even care for Delta and then I'll miss out :( ) But hopefully all goes well and we get to meet her! :) This will be my first meeting! I'm so nervous! But seriously, this happening on Friday is the only thing keeping me going this week, not having a very good week, but when I think of Friday's events I get perked up! Just hope I don't get disappointed!

Yes I hope you get a good spot too! I remember the first time I met Delta, I cried afterwards. It's going to be so much fun :D

My boyfriend laughed when I said I was getting there at 9! But hey better really early then late ^_^

Posted Image

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Tj_pinkgurl

Tj_pinkgurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Woop :)

I hope I can get a photo with her :)

All that you see is me, and all I truly believe, that I was born to try,

I’ve learned to love, be understanding and believe in life, but you’ve got to make choices,

be wrong or right, sometimes you’ve got to sacrifice the things you like, but I was born to try.

<3

OFFLINE   Elissa

Elissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

So because the flights are wayyy expensive I am getting a bus from Melbourne to Adelaide, 11 hours. I am also staying in McLaren Vale so am going to have to drive from there to Tea Tree, some people think I am crazy. I say it is 100% worth it. SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD xxxx

Wow! That's awesome! I'm catching like two buses and it's gonna take about an hour, and my boyfriend was like WTH why would you go so far.. WHY WOULD I NOT!!! :P Haha! :)

Ugh I'm really hoping there's not a ton of kids there who don't even care about her. :( I'm getting there super early to try and get there before all the school kids. LOL. I'm sure there won't be a ton of kids there early waiting for her unless they're true fans though.
Hope to see you there :)

Anyone who's going on friday have twitter? :) I'd love to follow you & maybe I'll see you there!! :D My twitter is @elissaloo.

Edited by Elissa, 08 August 2012 - 07:19 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
@elissaloo.

DGOF name was LissaLoo.

OFFLINE   hannahbanana

hannahbanana

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 331 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Ugh I'm really hoping there's not a ton of kids there who don't even care about her. :( I'm getting there super early to try and get there before all the school kids. LOL. I'm sure there won't be a ton of kids there early waiting for her unless they're true fans though.
Hope to see you there :)

Anyone who's going on friday have twitter? :) I'd love to follow you & maybe I'll see you there!! :D My twitter is @elissaloo.

I just followed you and tweeted you on Twitter! :) I'm going to get there as soon as I can after uni on Friday! gonna skip a lecture (naughty me!!!) so that I can leave the city at 11 and hopefully be there before 12 maybe depending on what the bus trip is like! I don't care hoe early I am, I just want to be there and get good spots and see Delta! So excited, really hope the stars align and it all goes well and I get to meet Delta for the first time! :)

tumblr_moinsqJriw1qmvrqxo1_1280.jpg

Hannah II 21 II South Australia II DELTA ♥ II a Child of The Universe

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
This is probably common knowledge but just incase. They better not take forever uploading the photos.

Space is limited so make sure you arrive early. Copies of her single will be available for purchase on the day at Centre Court. We will have a professional photographer here to take photos of everyone that has their autograph signed by Delta and we will post all photos to the Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Facebook page as such we will not be able to allow for personal photos due to time restrictions.

Shower me with confetti rain, down from open skies.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,798 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I just hope Delta still has her voice left for Adelaide, since she has four performances this week before Friday:
Monday: Up Close and Personal in Sydney - DONE
Tuesday: Nova acoustic session - DONE
Wednesday (today): mini-gig on Fifi and Jules, Austereo Today network - DONE
Thursday (tomorrow): Take 40 acoustic session in Melbourne

OFFLINE   Michael

Michael

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 299 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

This is probably common knowledge but just incase. They better not take forever uploading the photos.

Space is limited so make sure you arrive early. Copies of her single will be available for purchase on the day at Centre Court. We will have a professional photographer here to take photos of everyone that has their autograph signed by Delta and we will post all photos to the Westfield Tea Tree Plaza Facebook page as such we will not be able to allow for personal photos due to time restrictions.

Oh thanks for posting that Katie, as I won't bother bringing my camera then haha. We got told the same thing when we met Rihanna and was happy with the photo luckily!
I'm getting to TTP around 12 so I'm sure I'll see some of you there. :)

@knowlesey9

Posted Image

10 | 08 | 2012

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,095 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I hope she does come to Melbourne and somewhere a little more accessable than Westfield Plenty Valley

Ditto except Sydney,

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
i'm so scared! i know i will go speechless.. i think i'm going to have to drag my bf up there to talk for me. i wouldn't know what to say!!

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I just don't wanna get star struck.. That wasn't a problem at BA cos you had to fight to get to her and there was no time for conversation. What are you gonna say guys? Ahh pressure! :P

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   Elissa

Elissa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I'm also gonna get there around 12. :) Eeee I'm getting sosososo excited. And thanks katie for the info about the photos etc!
Do you guys think the singles will be there to purchase all day or starting at 4? Haha. I'm a little clueless with instores, never been to one!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
@elissaloo.

DGOF name was LissaLoo.

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'd say the singles would be on sale from the morning being as you need one to get in the signing area.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users