Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Delta,Darren and Lea at the Olympics Opening Ceremony

delta darren lea olympics video

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Cute!

He looks like a tool box.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
hhahahaha. bless, he looks like he's already had a few drinks xD. Hope they had a good night :D friends and all ;D

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Posted Image

Posted Image

bannerMemories06b_zps478de8db.png

Thanks to thaisdramaqueen

OFFLINE   inspiringeyes

inspiringeyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
delta and darren dating... what happened to her dad forbidding her form dating for a while? ha

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,604 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Earlier article from the print edition of today's Herald Sun:

DELTA Goodrem is winging her way to London, but not to promote her long-time-coming next album.
The host of The Voice Australia, Darren McMullen, reportedly dating Goodrem, is based in the British capital to host Beat TV.
Like a broken record, Team Delta has rolled out the PR line that the pair - who were recently pictured in Los Angeles dining together, hiking, hanging out in a cafe, zipping around the city of angels in a convertible and meeting in a carpark in the wee small hours - are just good friends.
The denial is assumed to be a line of spin.
How long until a picture pops up of the lovers - sorry "just good friends" - together in London enjoying the Olympics buzz?

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I saw the picture she tweeted She's beautiful. :) In my opinion they are probably just having fun being unattached. There's a freedom in that. No committments, no expectations, no getting hurt.

If she is really in a committed relationship with Brian 2.0, she better get ready for people to scream "rebound" in her ears. From one to another to another...smh. At least have dates with different guys so you can compare. Where's that Vampire Diaries guy who tweeted Delta? :P Really she should do something different and be with a Hollywood actor. I think Robert Pattinson might be available soon :ph34r: Just kidding....

Edited by fredandadele, 28 July 2012 - 04:38 PM.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I saw the picture she tweeted She's beautiful. :) In my opinion they are probably just having fun being unattached. There's a freedom in that. No committments, no expectations, no getting hurt.

If she is really in a committed relationship with Brian 2.0, she better get ready for people to scream "rebound" in her ears. From one to another to another...smh. At least have dates with different guys so you can compare. Where's that Vampire Diaries guy who tweeted Delta? :P Really she should do something different and be with a Hollywood actor. I think Robert Pattinson might be available soon :ph34r: Just kidding....

Or the 41 year old director, after his wife dumps his ass
Posted Image

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh he looks exactly like Brian there.
So jealousy of them being there!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
She looks stunning, hopefully she did enjoy the opening of the olympic games.
I really did :D compliments to Londen!

Edited by innocent___eyes, 29 July 2012 - 03:18 AM.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Her mom's wearing a ribbon thing that has the 9 logo on it. So, that answers that.

BUT, who wants to see Delta in an edgy blonde bob?! I DO!

OFFLINE   DGoodremGeek

DGoodremGeek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Aww Delta looks so cute. Glad to see they are all having a good time :)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

check out my....
Delta Blog | Twitter | Youtube

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I just love seeing Delta being free lately and not carrying any one elses drama.. that could sound really bitchy, but you know, she's just Delta again, not the cougar on a jonas or 'nice girls who go out with dicks' category... Just delta again... I like that role for her :)
I just hope everyone embraces her again like they once did - damn tall poppy syndrome, damn it all !
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

YES OMG SHE NEEDS TO DATE NATE!

Or the 41 year old director, after his wife dumps his ass

ew no, that director is an ass, and so gross.

OFFLINE   DeltaGirl

DeltaGirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^^^ she needs an aussie IMO.... or a canadian, cause they're like aussies but always happy
(ok, so thats a stereotype, but seriously, Canadian people (that I've met) are always so jolly :D :D : D
Stay Classy :)

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,804 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oh wow!!! So excited to know Delta was at the opening ceremony and in London!!! The ceremony was amazing! So proud to be British right now and so excited that Delta is here to celebrate with us :D

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Oh wow!!! So excited to know Delta was at the opening ceremony and in London!!! The ceremony was amazing! So proud to be British right now and so excited that Delta is here to celebrate with us :D

The ceremony was so beautiful, compliments for all the hardworking volunteers and people from Londen.
Its was such a perfect evening.
Hope Delta will come back to Londen very soon.
And this time for a lovely concedrt to entertain all the people from Londen and Europe.
Fingers crossed. ;)

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

who wants to see Delta in an edgy blonde bob?! I DO!

I think a "whispy bob" would be perfect for her. A new fresh look for a fresh new era. However, I highly doubt her P.R. team would let her cut it that short. Didn't she also say that she wouldn't want to cut her hair short becuase she missed having long hair during her chemotherapy treatments?

she needs an aussie IMO.... or a canadian, cause they're like aussies but always happy
(ok, so thats a stereotype, but seriously, Canadian people (that I've met) are always so jolly :D :D : D

Perhaps.... Ryan Gosling (?)

;)

bannerMemories06b_zps478de8db.png

Thanks to thaisdramaqueen

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

^^^ she needs an aussie IMO.... or a canadian, cause they're like aussies but always happy

i'm available Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,604 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
There are more photos in the print edition of today's Sunday Herald Sun, above this article by Luke Dennehy, who is also in London:

DARREN McMullen and Delta Goodrem are in London together - more indication that the pair are more than just friends.
They were together at Friday night's opening ceremony.
They were spotted in the centre of London last week holding hands and looking very much a couple as they explored the city.
McMullen is in London shooting a daily Olympic-themed show for Coca-Cola. They pair have been friends for years, but spent more and more time together during filming of The Voice.
Other identities seen at the opening ceremony included former Federal Treasurer Peter Costello, Molly Meldrum, Charlotte Dawson and Nicole Kidman.

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Posted Image

Posted Image

I LOVE THIS POST. OMG. <3

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: delta, darren, lea, olympics, video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users