Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Heey :)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Cookie

Cookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Hi!

After years of being a Delta fan and months of visiting this forum without signing up, I figured it was time to do so haha ;). I'm Christa, I'm from the Netherlands and I've been a fan of Delta ever since Born To Try was available here. I'm a student at the University of Amsterdam... And well, there's not that much more to tell!

Just wanted to say hi to all of you! Have a nice day (or night, depending where in the world you are!)!

xx

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Hi christa, welcome to the forum :)
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,098 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hey

Enjoy it here, We may soon get this 4th album YET

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hi Christa! Welcome to the forum! :)

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Welcome to the forum :)
Posted Image

ONLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,826 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome to the forum Christa :)

OFFLINE   Cookie

Cookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Thanks everyone :)

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,388 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hallo Christina welkom op het forum. :)
En groetjes uit Noord Brabant.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hoi Christa (mooie naam :) lees naamgenoot)
Hi Christa ( love your name :) we share the same name together)

Welkom en veel plezier op het forum.
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Welke studie volg je?
Which study are you following?

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Cookie

Cookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Hee, Nederlanders, leuk hihi ;)

Yess, definitely a beautiful name haha ;) ! I'm studying Media & Culture. You're living in Amsterdam as well?

OFFLINE   your my butterfly

your my butterfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
welcome hope you enjoy it here

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hi Christa,

Nope just life outside Amsterdam in a smaller place.
For me its very special to meet another huge Delta fan named Christa as well.

Enjoy this magnificent forum!

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users