Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Delta getting coffee in LA July 18.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

What she drinks coffee? That has changed my entire view of her!

I agree why do they take photos of this stuff...but then I understand how big a business it really is. It's sad but it's just how it is. No point complaining over it.

It's not just Delta either, they do it with every. single. other. celeb, esp when they live in LA, Delta is no different.

and they shouldn't(George Clooney I think is trying to get privacy laws changed or at least he was) it's bordering on stalking ok yeah PIs do this kind of thing but they've got a license to do so. The paps do this because they know there's a market for it with mags like New Idea, Woman's Day, Woman's Weekly, NW, Famous, Hello!, Who has been known to buy pap photos I rarely buy those mags because I don't want to pay for the pap's intrusion into a celeb's private life or the lives of their children who are only famous because of their parents sometimes but that's my choice.

Some cases yes I believe the paps go too far and it's not fair on their children who aren't apart of it, however it's part of the celeb lifestyle- THE CELEBS need the paparazzi as much as the paparazzi need them.

yeah to help them promote their work but other than that I'm sure they would rather the paps were taking photos of something other than them, being a pap is dangerous some celebs attack because they really don't want their photo taken

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,617 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Lovely pics :) I notice the small "d" necklace too :)

OFFLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for posting

OFFLINE   Irina

Irina

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for thread! :) Interesting, Delta goes to the Capitol Studio?

Edited by Irina, 19 July 2012 - 11:39 PM.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
If it had not been for paparazzi delta would have been non existence in most peoples world for the past five years not to mention the media. I'm not saying its right people take photos of her whereever she goes but for the most part it's been our only connection to what she has been doing.

Anyway! Delta looks cute! Those people in Starbucks never hear your name properly, they always misspell mine!

Edited by rachelm, 20 July 2012 - 01:10 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for sharing! i'm curious what kind of coffee/tea she drinks and likes.
Does anybody know anything?

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,807 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Love the colour of those trousers! Thanks for sharing :)

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
EVERYONE knows that there are TONS of papparazzis in L.A.. Even Delta, so I don't think she minds too much.
Looking good!!

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

If it had not been for paparazzi delta would have been non existence in most peoples world for the past five years not to mention the media. I'm not saying its right people take photos of her whereever she goes but for the most part it's been our only connection to what she has been doing.

Anyway! Delta looks cute! Those people in Starbucks never hear your name properly, they always misspell mine!

ALWAYS. Last time they wrote Luna (I'm Mona) - wut? lol

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Oh dear - being a celebrity means the paparazzi are going to take photos of you . It's their job to do it. Celebs know and expect this. You can't stop it so you just have to live with it. I think delta is normally very graceful around the paparazzi - hence in this photo she sort of just puts her head down and smiles and accepts it. That's life.

Also if we didn't have paparazzi taking these photos we wouldn't be able to look at delta and then we wouldnt have wonderful photo galleries like DD...

Edited by Adam :), 20 July 2012 - 09:30 AM.

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,483 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
when it comes to your kids you can, Hugh Grant has taken out a restraining order against the paps from taking photos of his child(didn't even know he had one) they have to stay 100 metres away from it.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Kids I can understand but I guess for most celebs it's just a part of their life. :)

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Lookin Gorgeous like always - feel sorry for D though would hate to have paps like that

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
Now I'm gonna go for a walk to grab a coffee, anybody want to give me some attention and take a couple of photo's of me. I think my life is interesting enough to have paparazzi follow me around instead of delta. :)

Delta looks awesome by the way. :)

Edited by Johnnii, 21 July 2012 - 02:38 AM.

OFFLINE   Future_JD

Future_JD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

when it comes to your kids you can, Hugh Grant has taken out a restraining order against the paps from taking photos of his child(didn't even know he had one) they have to stay 100 metres away from it.

I think it's because the UK has harsher privacy laws than the US.

I found the girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long.

I told her that I'd never leave...

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

ALWAYS. Last time they wrote Luna (I'm Mona) - wut? lol

Lol what is wrong with these people?!!

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,951 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^and it seems to be an international problem, too lol :P

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It really is global!! who would have thought it?!

OFFLINE   Isabella

Isabella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
The paparazzi in Los Angeles are inSANE. I have had them stand on my car and one even pushed my toddler (I think he was about 19 months at the time) out of the way in order to get his shots. Plus coffee shops are the worse because the paparazzi use the fre WiFi to upload their photos
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users