Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Article: Delta and Darren McMullen insist they're not an item

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,810 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

IF the pap shots flooding our email are anything to go by, Darren McMullen and Delta Goodrem are dating.
But not so, McMullen says. The Voice host told Insider he's "definitely not" dating the Born To Try singer despite the pair being photographed on numerous occasions including in Los Angeles last week.
After months of romance rumours, the couple were finally spotted at Lady Gaga's recent Sydney show with onlookers claiming they were kissing and holding hands for much of the night.
But McMullen says that's no proof of a relationship with Goodrem, who last dated US tween star Nick Jonas.
"We didn't even sit next to each other at the concert for most of the time," he said. "We are not dating. We are just friends. We have been good friends for six years but we're definitely not dating."

http://www.dailytele...9-1226426136046

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,096 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'd hope so :P

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
I knew it, they are just good friends. :)

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
:D :D :D :D
Please be true!

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I hope so but I doubt it!
When you are seen together that much.. I doubt it. Not to mention times when they haven't been caught by paparazzi..

If they are not dating yet.. They probly will be soon I bet

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

When you are seen together that much.. I doubt it. Not to mention times when they haven't been caught by paparazzi..

Hey do you remember when they were seen having lunch together with that random guy, well maybe darren is gay is with that guy, delta could just be there for him as a friend for support. dont forget they have been good friends for 6 years so its natural for good friends to hang out alot. For all the other girls darren has been hanging out with without delta, is probably darrens way of hiding who he truely is because mabey he is still closeted. Unless I am reading too much into this. It's common for Gay guys to lead a lot of girls on until they are sure of who they are

Edited by Johnnii, 15 July 2012 - 01:50 AM.

OFFLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I reckon he's gay.

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   Deltafan90

Deltafan90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yessss then we get to hear heart break songs.... Need them so badly...

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I hope this is true especially since it seems like he's closeted. Why do the press ignore the third wheel that's been there with them? :lol: Does Darren have a brother? Why aren't they asking questions? Aren't they a bit curious?

My concern is Darren's past arrest record. Not cute. <_<
Posted Image

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Lol, hilarious...

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Hey do you remember when they were seen having lunch together with that random guy, well maybe darren is gay is with that guy, delta could just be there for him as a friend for support. dont forget they have been good friends for 6 years so its natural for good friends to hang out alot. For all the other girls darren has been hanging out with without delta, is probably darrens way of hiding who he truely is because mabey he is still closeted. Unless I am reading too much into this. It's common for Gay guys to lead a lot of girls on until they are sure of who they are

I didn't know that hanging out with a male friend means you're gay. Is everyone on this world gay?

Learn something new every day :).

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I don't think Darren is gay. Well, I suppose there's every chance he could be, but he doesn't scream gay in my opinion. Plus, I don't think Delta would sink so slow just to be somebody's beard. She's no Vanessa Hudgens. :P

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Lol everyone who thinks Darren is gay is in denial in my opinion. I think his cute, but if he really is a bad boy, I hope delta doesn't fall for him. Maybe they've been seeing each other n not made it official between them or delta just rejected him recently.. I dno!

I know they've been friends for a while but before the voice we never saw pics of them together much.. Let alone that many! I know if I were seen with a guy that much, we'd be dating ;)

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

It's also common for straight guys to hang out with girls as friends.

Edited by GrrArgh, 15 July 2012 - 05:02 PM.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Bing bing bing bing bing

Sorry that was my bullshit metre going off ^
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
what, i'm confused.

Why must he be gay now?

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
why is he a bad boy? idgi

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,440 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

He has been arrested in the past, he was in NY and was drunk and was either masturbating or pissing on a pole

OFFLINE   markp_

markp_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

He has been arrested in the past, he was in NY and was drunk and was either masturbating or pissing on a pole

A charming fellow!

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

A charming fellow!

Indeed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users