Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Voice finalists land record deals

sarah de bono rachael leahcar darren percival the voice australia delta keith joel seal music

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
Posted Image

THE Voice finalists Sarah DeBono, Darren Percival and Rachael Leahcar have all landed record deals.

Multinational Universal will release their three singles on Friday - tracks which would have been their winners' singles.
Percival's single is In the Blowing Wind, Leahcar's Coming Home Again and De Bono's No Shame.
They will all shortly release albums following the formula of winner Karise Eden - studio versions of their covers from the hit TV show and a handful of new remakes.
Melbourne's De Bono said the final four all deserved record deals.
"We all worked hard, we're all very different but we're all credible artists," she told music writer Cameron Adams.
"All I wanted was to be recognised as an artist; that's why I went on The Voice. Getting to the grand final was everything and more for me, no matter where I came.
''I was going to try to get a deal and release an album. This is what I was hoping for.
''Everything's falling into place."

Source: http://www.heraldsun...o-1226409512274

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
So happy they all got record deals!
On another note, in one of the threads (possibly SOTOTW single or new album or something...didnt someone speculate it could be called Coming Home Again??? the name of Rachaels single!
Posted Image

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 594 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Yep Rachael's single is called Coming Home Again.

The three Top 4 finalists got record deals, and stupidly, all of them are releasing their singles tomorrow.. at least stagger the releases

ONLINE   Adam :)

Adam :)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,138 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I dont like the idea of releasing a "Journey" CD with all the songs on it since you can buy them all individually on iTunes - they all write release an album with their own songs! How great that they all received record deals! They deserve it!

So I stand on this hill
With my flag held high
With the will to survive
Bullets flying by
Broken hears scattered on this battlefield
Holding out for something real
I won't give up
I won't give in
I fight for hope in this
WAR ON LOVE

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Now all I need is Emma to get her well deserved contract.

and I am sorta Team Rachael so I may get her song, if it's good!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   lilfiary

lilfiary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
the whole journey album idea feels a bit cheap... didn't they already release the songs they've sung during the show on Itunes?

Posted Image
Open Eyes, Open Mind, Open Heart

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
yeah they all got songs on iTunes but this is different, Darren and Rachael definately deserved deals.

OFFLINE   Good1

Good1

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 188 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
What happened with Karise Album on ITunes if you had already bought a song or songs it came up purchased and the price of the Album was reduced accordingly so you only pay and download songs you don't already have, so there is a good chance the same will apply with Rachael Sarah and Darren, although if you buy the Physical Album of course you pay the full price

2a7zllc.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sarah de bono, rachael leahcar, darren percival, the voice, australia, delta, keith, joel, seal, music

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users