Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Is Delta in NZ?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,768 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I talked at length in the chart watch thread of how I think Delta should go to NZ with The Voice getting big over there (once a week on Friday nights, up to the fourth Blind Audition episode) and SOTOTW has grown from #38 to #23 last week on their official charts, set to go even higher this week and just now I've found out shes going to be on NZ radio station Classic Hits 97.4 tomorrow which may mean that she is in NZ.

Of course it could just be a telephone interview but I think now would be perfect time to go to NZ - maybe two days and then go to US to finish the album then come to Australia to release second single and promote the album.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Future_JD

Future_JD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Yeah I saw that as well but they didn't say whether it would be a phone interview or in person, so guess we will find out tomorrow.

Maybe I misunderstood earlier but I thought the winners of the private show said that it was postponed for 2 months because Delta would be in the US. It made it seem like she wouldn't be going back to Aus until August. Did I just read too much it to that or what because it did confuse me if there was going to be a 2nd single released in July?

I found the girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long.

I told her that I'd never leave...

OFFLINE   chilloutman

chilloutman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
OMG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS!? I'm in nz and I didn't even know she was on the charts, #23 eff yes!...funny, haven't heard the song on the radio or on TV yet...

New Zealand love Delta a lot, bout time they made an effort here.

When I get knocked out

Before you count to ten

I'll get up again

And if I get knocked down

After I hit the floor

I'll be coming back at you

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I bet she's gone back to LA now... Seal and Joel have gone back already, Keith will be going anytime soon.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,768 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Stalking twitter feed for 'goodrem' shows shes still in Sydney for the moment

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,768 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Stumbled upon this

This is what she gets for tweeting to them to encourage votes for Rachael haha. Would be cute if she did it.

She also got another Youtube public appeal video from some male teen asking her to his formal later in the year. So cute how much Australia loves her, its just hard to notice with all the haters

Posted Image

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I think Bernie just wants to chance to publicly declare his love to her. :P I'd love if she saw that and came!

A surprising amount of Crows players actually watched The Voice each week.

Shower me with confetti rain, down from open skies.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Stumbled upon this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3xXqsfSpgY

This is what she gets for tweeting to them to encourage votes for Rachael haha. Would be cute if she did it.

She also got another Youtube public appeal video from some male teen asking her to his formal later in the year. So cute how much Australia loves her, its just hard to notice with all the haters

They contacted me, and I've passed it on to Delta's team. We shall see :P

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,890 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
If Delta is in NZ we will have heard it from TVNZ or New Zealand Herald (newspaper) by now.

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,890 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Stumbled upon this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3xXqsfSpgY

Here is an article from today's Adelaide Advertiser:

CROWS stars Bernie Vince and Jared Petrenko want Delta Goodrem to sing at the club's Carols Night in December.
The duo, who are unabashed fans of The Voice coach, posted a video on the Crows' website and YouTube, asking Delta to make a special guest appearance.
"Having you there would make a huge difference to the night, plus we'd love to meet you," Bernie said. We already know Bernie's an admirer of Delta, having spotted her in Adelaide in April. "Pretty sure I just saw my future wife @delta-goodrem at the @EAGLES-WWTFC vs Centrals game," he tweeted.
http://www.adelaiden...u-1226404835701

The Eagles club in Bernie's tweet refers to Woodville-West Torrens in the SANFL, whose nickname is the Eagles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users