Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Special memory with a Delta song (lets share)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

"God Laughs" really helped me when my parents split. It was about the time that album was out, & it was comforting to have a song to listen to.

Thank you for sharing this private memory.
I hope you and your family will have good years in the future

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I adore In My Own TIme because I am extremely slow and prone to procrastination, but when I get it right I GET IT REALLY RIGHT.
In both professional and romantic life.

Delbrit thank you for sharing this.
The only thing you need to believe in is yourself.
Wishing you al lot of slow time with a great happy ending :P

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

The whole Innocent Eyes album for me really. It just instantly takes me back to being 13 years old, listening to the album on repeat for hours upon hours, collecting every single magazine that mentioned Delta, watching the "Delta" dvd, specifically the behind the scenes footage over and over, watching Lost Without You live at Channel V on repeat while I got ready for school every morning and just the general feeling of happiness everytime I heard the album :wub: In high school I was bullied a lot and used to be in tears literally everyday at school :( And someties the only thing that got me through the day was the thought of coming home and being able to lay on my bed listening to Delta. Devoting myself to Delta and my Delta collection or reading up on things on the internet or looking at new pictures was always a nice escape for me and made me feel safe. In My Own Time and This Is Not Me have a special place in my heart... I used to have them playing on my mp3 player as I fell asleep :P Listening to all the IE songs now, it just makes me nostalgic and just... peaceful. I don't really know how to explain it haha. Just a really special album for me :wub:

Thank you for sharing this i really love the innocent eyes album too.
So i totally agree.
Hopefully the fourth album is a bit like innocent eyes hope so.
Wishing you the best

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

For me it's two songs. Born To Try: I was born 3 months prem and Drs told my parents I wouldn't survive.. I'm a fighter I guess.

Extraordinary Day; I went through a Hodgekins scare before I was diag with an autoimmune disease. I listened to this song in the days leading up to getting my results

So yeah

Wow thank you for sharing this private memory.
You are a real fighter to me, i have respect for you.
Wishing you the best in goodness, sickness and health

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

A Year Ago Today is making me remember my dog who died last year...exactly 23 of June,i really miss him...

thanks for sharing this too Margarida.
Pets are the best friends of human being.

OFFLINE   l_and_j_rule

l_and_j_rule

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

"God Laughs" really helped me when my parents split. It was about the time that album was out, & it was comforting to have a song to listen to.

Oh, thanks. Things are going well. It's been hard adjusting to it, but things are starting to look good.

-------

Another one from me:

'Possessionless'-- always makes me think of my boyfriend. Although, at the time I first heard it, we were just friends. Actually, he went to the US the year 'Delta' was released there, and brought me back a copy of the US version, because he "knew [I] like Delta". Awww! The song, to me, shows exactly how much we love each other, & I'll always think of him when I hear it.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Awww thankyou so much sweetie <3

For me it's two songs. Born To Try: I was born 3 months prem and Drs told my parents I wouldn't survive.. I'm a fighter I guess.

Extraordinary Day; I went through a Hodgekins scare before I was diag with an autoimmune disease. I listened to this song in the days leading up to getting my results

So yeah

Wow thank you for sharing this private memory.
You are a real fighter to me, i have respect for you.
Wishing you the best in goodness, sickness and health

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,877 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I don't connect with any song...

Artin
My signature is awesome.

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Oh, thanks. Things are going well. It's been hard adjusting to it, but things are starting to look good.

-------

Another one from me:

'Possessionless'-- always makes me think of my boyfriend. Although, at the time I first heard it, we were just friends. Actually, he went to the US the year 'Delta' was released there, and brought me back a copy of the US version, because he "knew [I] like Delta". Awww! The song, to me, shows exactly how much we love each other, & I'll always think of him when I hear it.

Awww Thats real love :wub:

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Artin

Hi Artin,
Maybe some songs on the fourth album will ;) .
If so please share :D

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,877 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Artin

Hi Artin,
Maybe some songs on the fourth album will ;) .
If so please share :D

I don't connect with songs in general, not just Delta's :)

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It's okay, Artin, we know you don't have a heart. hehe xx

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I thought we'd already come to the conclusion that Artin is a digital entity
:)
Posted Image

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Doesn't mind Artin.
Maybe you have a favorite song you would like to share :D

OFFLINE   Ms-Kate

Ms-Kate

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 116 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Artin in the awesome ;D

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Is there somebody else who would like to share his/her favorite song?

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I relate to a lot of her songs but I completely get the "God Laughs" thing. The album came out during my last year of A'Levels and that was just a really bad time personally, and this song in particular got me through a lot of disappointments during the transition to college. I've seriously went over the dark side of having no expectations and not planning things and going with the flow instead.

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

I relate to a lot of her songs but I completely get the "God Laughs" thing. The album came out during my last year of A'Levels and that was just a really bad time personally, and this song in particular got me through a lot of disappointments during the transition to college. I've seriously went over the dark side of having no expectations and not planning things and going with the flow instead.

Thank you Eissa for sharing your story.
Nice to hear that God Laughs help you through those problems.
Wishing you a good day/night. :)

ONLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,059 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Soon (We pray) We'll be making memories with the songs for "Delta Goodrem Album Number 4".

I

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
That would be very nice.
If so please do not hesitate to tell your story. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users