Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hi from the uk

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   innocent_eyes88

innocent_eyes88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hi everyone

Ny name is LIzie and I live in the UK

I've recently re-discovered my love for Delta (and it's awesome)

Innocent Eyes is my favourite Delta album
Fav Delta song- too difficult but some favs are Innocent Eyes, Lost Without You, Running Away, Believe Again, Not me Not I

About Me

I love photoshop cs5 I can make endless amounts of Delta graphics including gifs

I love country music especially Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift

I love travelling and have been to Paris and New York (two of my favourite places)

I currently volunteer at ArtShape an organization that works with disabled adults and we do arts and crafts, film and drama as art therapy.

It's lovely too meet you all

OFFLINE   tino2003

tino2003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 580 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Hi Lizie, Welcome and have fun in the forum with the beautiful news of Delta. :)
Good Day Everywhere!!!

@@tino2003maier

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,394 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome Lizie.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Welcome to the forum Lizie! :)

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Hi Lizie,

Nice tot meet you and welcome to the forum :D

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,886 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome to the forum Lizie :) You may be interested to know that a meet-up of European forum members has been planned for London on July 8.

OFFLINE   innocent_eyes88

innocent_eyes88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
thanks for the tip Johnson-always good to meet delta fans

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,886 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
No problem :) More details on the London meet-up can be found at: http://deltadaily.co...meet-up-thread/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users