Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Second Single in Weeks - Album due August! - Article

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
What? Delta was on jersey shore? When?! Oh I think you mean north shore! Haha!

I think a lot of gotye's 'success' also came from word of mouth, I think everyone loved his song and just sent them to others and it spread like fire.. I heard even Katy perry tweeted the video to millions of followers.. Which is massive exposure! But then again, it'll probably be just that one song which is successful- the rest of them have been medicre in aus charts but that's off the point. I think this is why he was invited to go on all those big name shows.. I don't think they let any wannabe singer go on tv.

Yeah it takes a lot of hard work to succeed in the US but then u see people becoming famous nearly overnight like Carly Rae jepsen.. Etc from a simple tweet. If only delta could feature in a video that happen to go viral.. Lol

Edited by possessionless*, 15 June 2012 - 12:42 AM.

OFFLINE   matthew_in_wales

matthew_in_wales

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Delta's last single in the UK did get to #3 though, no one knows how it'll go yet as there's been no opportunity to see.

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
How can you mend a broken heart? that is so easy to answer, write music and touch peoples hearts with them. :P JUST JOKING. Just remember to love who you are and be true to who you are, and don't let anything get to you, and keep the past in the past. Only you can make you happy without your heart being hurt, we shouldn't rely on others to make us happy because there is a chance our hearts can be broken, in saying that others can make you happy as long as you don't let your heart be broken by them. :D

Edited by Johnnii, 17 June 2012 - 02:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users