Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Second Single in Weeks - Album due August! - Article

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Karly

Karly

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 252 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I think all this talking out about Brian is going to do more harm than good. It's been over a year since the split...let it rest! Back then we would have been curious but her little bits and pieces don't really answer anything and seem like a big whinge and woe is me type thing. Not saying she doesn't have a right to whinge about the relationship (none of us know what went on, she could be just as much at fault) but keep it in the music, this is bringing a bad kind of attention to her and i feel taking away some of that grace and dignity element she kept previously. It's just quote after quote and article after article about Brian...it's way too much and unnecessary.

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I think all this talking out about Brian is going to do more harm than good. It's been over a year since the split...let it rest! Back then we would have been curious but her little bits and pieces don't really answer anything and seem like a big whinge and woe is me type thing. Not saying she doesn't have a right to whinge about the relationship (none of us know what went on, she could be just as much at fault) but keep it in the music, this is bringing a bad kind of attention to her and i feel taking away some of that grace and dignity element she kept previously. It's just quote after quote and article after article about Brian...it's way too much and unnecessary.

The woman VIRTUALLY Just started about her real emotions. Hasn't DONE so since maybe 05. Give her space to say things of worth and how she really feels about everything.
Fuck people getting offended. I WANT to her what she has to say, outside of her music, which may be edited and censored anyway NB the confidentiality agreement.

It doesn't seem like a WOE iS ME thing. It seems like a truth telling thing,

ugh, sometimes you fans just hate the fact the person you love is a human being, with emotions and a side of the story and maybe not perfect and has to get "Dirty" and "Undignified" sometimes (Speak on real emotions) to you know...LIVE!
it's just like the "OMGZ the woman had sex OMGS not a virgin OMGS Think of the children" thing.
Oh if she started putting sexy songs on her albums this place would EXPLODE!

Sometimes grace and dignity are not it all people.
and it's also not an all or nothing game, you can play dirty and still have some dignity and self respect.

Edited by delbrit, 09 June 2012 - 01:29 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I have heard from a very reliable source, that the 16th of August is a fantastic day to release an album. Although, given that it's a Thursday, I've also heard the 17th is a good date. But really, the 16th.

THE 16TH.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I have heard from a very reliable source, that the 16th of August is a fantastic day to release an album. Although, given that it's a Thursday, I've also heard the 17th is a good date. But really, the 16th.

THE 16TH.

Now, I'm intrigued.

Edited by dj030892, 09 June 2012 - 01:59 PM.

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I see what you did there...

Shower me with confetti rain, down from open skies.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,530 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ its probably her birthday. Dont take anything from that lol

Posted Image

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

^ its probably her birthday. Dont take anything from that lol

I got really excited for a minute! :lol:

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Bitches gotta have something to look forward to other than turning 22...and Delta usually does stuff on my birthday...Rove, single release, in store, etc...why not an album~~

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Frágil

Frágil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

which is due to go to radio in a matter of weeks.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Very keen. I fear we'd be giving Delta RSI if she came out with another 'text this number for a signed single' type promo.

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^^ sadly, after the debacle that the last signed cd thing has caused, I doubt she'll do that again. Perhaps there will be another competition though to win a concert or meet and greet. :) thatd be nice but artists only tend to do that if they think sales will need boosting

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Nick

Nick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 524 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Sanity told me not to believe everything you read. Suppose there's a high chance Fiona is pulling our fingers with this article.

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Sanity told me not to believe everything you read. Suppose there's a high chance Fiona is pulling our fingers with this article.

I hope she isn't. It does seem weird that a tabloid would release this info before the record company/Delta's management does. It'd be nice to get an official statement to clear this up, tbh. Even if it's just to deny what's written in the paper.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
August is very soon but lets hope so. :)

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   Frágil

Frágil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Perhaps there will be another competition though to win a concert or meet and greet.

Hopefully she'll not just stick to the Eastern States, as she did for SOTOTW. That's if they're going to take 'instores / meet and greet' type path for the promotion of this new single. :ph34r:

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Hola!! Totally agree with your post :) and it isn't about delta not saying how she feels and her having to be perfect, NO ONE is perfect but let the music do the talking (as katy perry has done) and in your personal life with friends etc vent of course, but now keep the work sphere about the music not relationships.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Oh God nooo, not again *sigh* Well we're used to it by now so it's ok I guess :P

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I'm always of the view that until it comes directly from delta or her people, I'm resistant to believe anything completely!!

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,322 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
lol even then I don't believe it until I actually get to hear it!

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Lol this is true :P until the thing is in my hands, the I believe!!!

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,321 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Finally some exciting news on the album :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users