Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Second Single in Weeks - Album due August! - Article

• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,769 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
How can you mend a broken heart? Delta Goodrem speaks about her relationships with Brian McFaddenPosted Image
Delta Goodrem says she is still embarrassed by elements of her failed relationship with Brian McFadden. Picture: Alex Coppel Herald Sun

HER relationship with ex-fiance Brian McFadden is a long time gone, but Delta Goodrem is not done talking about it, saying she is embarrassed about elements of her past.
It is the latest shot in the war of words between the former lovers, with Goodrem revealing that one of her new songs is based on living with heartbreak and lies.
She says of the track, Dancing With A Broken Heart, "I think you can get to know an artist very well if you listen to their album."
The lyrics in part are: I won't look back tonight because this is the time in my life, underneath these stars, I'm dancing with a broken heart. You've got to fight fire with fire, the truth to a liar, I'm going higher, dancing with a broken heart.
Goodrem and McFadden are understood to have signed a confidentiality agreement when they split after seven years last April.
"I didn't know how to leave and a couple of years go by and it was putting me in a space I didn't want to be and didn't want to be associated (with) - and I find it a little embarrassing even now," she has told Australian Vogue.
"People can be very different to what you think and have very different worlds to what you are aware of and I'm just really happy to be back where I should be."
Meanwhile Goodrem's fourth album is expected to finally be released in August.
However the actual make up of the album is yet to be finalised with Sony confirming Goodrem is still writing and recording songs for the project, for which she says she has already written 70 tracks. Producers Gary Clark and Vince Pizzinga have flown into Sydney to polish up her next single release which is due to go to radio in a matter of weeks.
Sources say branding experts have been consulted on how to turn around the wave of negative opinion being directed towards Brand Delta, although Sony denied this was the case yesterday.

http://www.heraldsun...a-1226389487254

OH MY GOD!!!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Yes! Album looks to be later than I had hoped but it is to be expected really! Can't wait for the new single... I guess it can't be Dancing With A Broken Heart if Gary Clark is involved?

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
Woohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so exited for this new album. :D

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
'Safe To Believe' and 'Shocked' are songs done with both Gary and Vince... but of course it could very, very well be a song we've not yet heard of! Soooo excited!

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Oooh bring it on!!! B) :D :lol:

OFFLINE   knightr634

knightr634

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
YES!!! Can not wait for the album!! Finally after all this time. So over 70 songs have been recorded! I hope this means we'll get a deluxe edition of the album and quite a few b-sides :P

OFFLINE   yvi

yvi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
ghksbhgbrzesukgrhegbkugbisuzgbeugbuzegbe :wub: OMG! That sounds so wonderful! But I won't be too excited since we all know nothing ever happens.

tumblr_mlrwyw9RjF1qbq2c0o1_250.png

hold on &' be strong.

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

ghksbhgbrzesukgrhegbkugbisuzgbeugbuzegbe :wub: OMG! That sounds so wonderful! But I won't be too excited since we all know nothing ever happens.

Lmao yes, I do remember that article last year that was like 'Standing On Top Of The World' coming before Christmas! Fast forwards to April 2012 :P

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So happy with album news :) think it is going to be amazing!

So annoyed in many other ways too though.

Edited by rachelm, 09 June 2012 - 01:41 AM.

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

ONLINE   Future_JD

Future_JD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Thanks for posting the article Brad. I knew it looked good from the opening paragraph!! :)

"In a matter of weeks" AHHHHH!!!! So excited.

I found the girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long.

I told her that I'd never leave...

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Omg ikr, just wanted to post exactly the same words....

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
....I'm reluctant to trust this as it is written by Fiona Byrne -- she's the one who's made up stories about Delta in the past... It's obvious that just using her name sells.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,972 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^ ah, didn't see that....mh...but still, this and the John Shanks tweet=good signs

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,284 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
:) I expect to be surprised again by the next single. I think we're going to see many different colours of Delta this era. We got happy and centred (SOTOTW) now what is to come next....I don't think DWABH will be next. I'm sure it'll be released maybe third or fourth, it seems to have received a lot of exposure. Can't wait!

Edited by Paddyl90, 09 June 2012 - 02:58 AM.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Omg ikr, just wanted to post exactly the same words....

Glad I wasn't the only one!!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts
Why are you two annoyed?

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,284 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
*waits for Brian McFadden's next cryptic tweet*

Edited by Paddyl90, 09 June 2012 - 03:23 AM.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Johnnii

Johnnii

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts
I'm so glad I Have alot of patience in me :) cause if I didn't I would be so annoyed right now <_< but instead I am excited :D yay 2 and a half months till we have another beautiful album by delta. :P

OFFLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
OMG i hope it's true

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,979 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Great article! Finally some more info! I hope it is released in August and great that a new song may be just around the corner :D

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users