Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brian McFadden considering legal options

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
SHE'S just revealed their break-up was anything but amicable, so is Brian McFadden consulting lawyers over the beans Delta Goodrem has spilled concerning their broken engagement?

Well-placed sources say the Australia's Got Talent judge is considering his options over two recent interviews in which his former fiancee revealed it "took me a long time to get out" of her relationship with McFadden and how thankful she was when it ended.

Confidential hears the couple - who were together for seven years before breaking up almost 12 months ago - signed a confidentiality agreement when they split agreeing not to talk publicly about the reasons for their parting.
While management for both issued a strict "no comment" yesterday, rumours abound that the contract is now being reviewed by McFadden HQ.
"(Brian) is not too happy with what (Delta) has said after they both (agreed) to not speak about what happened between them," a source said.
"It's not as if he's going to sue her. But she shouldn't be talking about what she's talking about."

Talking to 60 Minutes on Sunday, Goodrem said of McFadden: "Do I wish that it ended earlier? Yes. Do I wish I had the courage to leave earlier? Yes, I do. I think what we came to is that we were very different people - extremely different people."
It follows comments in Vogue last week that she was "really unhappy".
"I didn't know how to get out. I learned. I got there in the end," she told the mag.
McFadden tweeted in reply: "Sometimes silence is golden. People love to try and deflect attention from their own downfalls onto others.
"Randomly want to thank (fiancee) Vogue Williams for making me the happiest man on the planet."

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 958 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
She didn't say anything really. I doubt he is taking legal action, but if he is, it will only end up causing more speculation, with it inevitably reflecting badly upon him.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Deltafan90

Deltafan90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Omg are you serieus? .... delta didnt say anything about The WHY they split up....

hope the album still holds there break up songs...

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
here we go... this is silly.. brian may be peeved but its not like she slandered him in any way.. she was classy and dignified throughout.. theres no case here..

but i do fear his potty mouth and bad temper... he may yet try to stir it further in the press and retort in a nasty manner to what were pretty tame remarks from her.. i just want her to be dignified and rise above it if he tries to sling mud.. i really dont want to see her album campaign derailed by negative stuff like a tit for tat war of words in the media

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,890 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I feel sad it may end up like this :(

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Let the silence be heard

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Can't believe everything you read. Hopefully this is all just a load of shit because this would be the last thing that Delta needs right now.

No matter where the seasons fall, no matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

5b1mjk.jpg

OFFLINE   alistairlovesdelta

alistairlovesdelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
:( nothing can seem to go right for poor delta
She didn't say anything about the reasons why they split and was very graceful and dignified
Sometimes her honesty gets her in trouble but it's also what makes her an amazing and relatable and beautiful artist
I think she needs to release new music ASAP so that the focus is on what she does so well and ppl forget all this media crap!!!! I'll be glad when the voice is over...

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

POPULAR

BREAKING NEWS: Brian McFadden Remains Douchebag.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,283 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
This whole thing makes me feel even more proud that she walked away from such a douchebag. What an arrogant, verbally abusive wanker! Thank her for your free ride into this country! Take Vogue with you and fark off.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,896 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
@BrianMcFadden:
@theheraldsun I'm not considering legal action. I also wouldn't Stoop as low as her. If I did it would change everything. But I'm happy!

Douche.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
a surefire fuckwit!

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   andy.987

andy.987

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

He is an absolute idiot.. D lister with flop singles and albums to boot. He would be a no name without her.. such an asshole

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

This whole thing makes me feel even more proud that she walked away from such a douchebag. What an arrogant, verbally abusive wanker! Thank her for your free ride into this country! Take Vogue with you and fark off.

Exactly! I'm still sticking by my theory he wanted out of the UK and Delta came along and well she was Australian and presented with him a "get out of jail free card". I'm not saying they didn't love each other, because it's obvious they did. He wanted out and Delta was his way out into a new life~ where people didn't really know him.

Now we're stuck with him and his new girl, gtfo.

@BrianMcFadden:
@theheraldsun I'm not considering legal action. I also wouldn't Stoop as low as her. If I did it would change everything. But I'm happy!

Douche.

Artin

Stoop as low as her? um what? how did she stoop low? Brian is an ass.

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Dear Vogue, consider what Delta said a warning...get yourself out of there before he brings you down too.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
If true, he doesn't have a case :lol: Delta was discussing how she was FEELING and was talking in a language many women understand. so if Brian wants to continue to piss of the female population with his chauvanistic ways, then go ahead. Anything he says will be foot in mouth syndrome for him. Remember Delta has NEVER been rude or nasty like her detractors. The slinging reflects on the people doing it. Brian is now Vogue's problem. She's the one engaged to him. The media should talk to her from now on.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
He can't get lower seeing as he's scum of the earth, lowest of the low.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   katie_

katie_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Honestly if he actually was considering legal action it wouldn't surprise me. Coming from the man who called the mother of his children a pig faced mole who wouldn't stoop to Delta's level? Please. GTFO our country. I think if he were truly happy with Vogue it shouldn't bother him.

TBH I'm waiting for him and Kyle Sandilands to start dating.

Shower me with confetti rain, down from open skies.

Posted Image

10.08.12 | 08.11.12

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
Hrmm.... maybe its just the media trying to make something from nothing again

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Kade

Kade

Regina Phalange

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

He can't get lower seeing as he's scum of the earth, lowest of the low.

Posted Image

nk93QbA.png

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
it probably is, when has Confidential really been right about anything? I would love to see exactly who has the byline on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users