Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brian's Twitter rant over Delta

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   runningaway8

runningaway8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Is there anyway at all one could say something to Delta herself? If one knows something really important? I mean even Presidents and Prime Ministers have e-mails and stuff but you can't send Delta a message! Any suggestions? Please? :blush:

She has twitter.

R.I.P My beautiful baby. December 1st 1997 - December 20th 2011. Best dog in the world.

1st August 2010 - 22nd February 2011: US, Canada and Bahamas!
1st November - 19th December 2011: Europe!

Moved to London: September 2012!

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Horrible article so didn't wanna make a new topic so thought I'd post here:

http://celebrities.n...d=1018181omments=true

Brian McFadden's ex Kerry Katona lashes out at Delta Goodrem

Adding fuel to the explosive Brian McFadden-Delta Goodrem war of words of recent weeks, Brian's ex-wife Kerry Katona, mother of his two daughters Molly and Lilly-Sue, has criticised Delta's comments that she wished she'd left the relationship earlier.

"Delta Goodrem said that she felt really unhappy and that she didn't know how to get out of her relationship with Brian McFadden. Well no wonder she felt pressured and trapped, that's because he left his wife and kids for her! She was suffering from pure guilt," the 31-year-old former Atomic Kitten singer told The Sun.
"Delta and Brian were together for seven years, that's tough going. I know I haven't been able to hold down a relationship too well, so I can't really criticise, but I'm the bigger person."
"I honestly don't know Brian anymore so have nothing more to say. All I know is that he left us for her and it ended, what a shame! There's not a chance in hell I'll be meeting up with Delta now to compare notes."
Ouch! It seems Kerry is still bitter about her ex-husband leaving her for Delta in 2004, and officially divorcing in 2006.
Kerry recently divorced her husband of five years, Mark Croft.
By the way, what is going on with her face? Do we think she's gone a bit too far on the Botox? She has previously admitted getting Botox in her forehead, fillers in her cheeks, and "stuff in my upper lip to make my lips look thicker."

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
still painting Delta as a scarlett woman I see Kerry, Brian and Delta got together in in December Kerry and Brian split up in September .

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Brian McFadden's ex Kerry Katona dis-fucking-scusses Delta Goodrem

"Delta Goodrem said that she felt really unhappy and that she didn't know how to get out of her relationship with Brian McFadden. Well no wonder she felt pressured and trapped, that's because he left his wife and kids for her! She was suffering from pure guilt,"
"Delta and Brian were together for seven years, that's tough going. I know I haven't been able to hold down a relationship too well, so I can't really criticize, but I'm the bigger person."
"I honestly don't know Brian anymore so have nothing more to say. All I know is that he left us for her and it ended, what a shame! There's not a chance in hell I'll be meeting up with Delta now to compare notes."

Fuck, the media is pissing me off with it's misappropriation of the term "lashing out" and "Daggers"
Delta would feel pressure on accounts of THEIR aim towards marriage after their engagement engagement, his kids, long term relationship familiarity, album they shared together, amongst other things....

Nothing Kerry said isn't true or even that NASTY!

Unless it's a tone thing and she sounded pissed off or pitying while stating those facts.

Edited by delbrit, 13 June 2012 - 04:49 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   bryndavis

bryndavis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
Argh piss off Kerry Katona. Honestly people in this world will do anything for a story.

OFFLINE   Brad

Brad

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 2,656 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I see Kerry's point. Delta did state in the Enough Rope interview that she resented that he had kids. But Brian is still in Australia a year after their breakup, he could even have set up home with Vogue but he did to her what Delta seemingly did to him as she is in Australia with him. Delta may be 'the reason' Brian didnt see his kids but thats just as much Brians fault too. She was 20 when they started dating, there was a lot of risk in them getting together in the first place and the fact they lasted as long as they did - 7 years, shows how much they did love each other which is sad to see how much tension there is between them now. Truly sad, I hope they can be friends again one day. Kerry I dont care for so much, she attracts too much drama

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

I know I agree, but I think he is just more blunt in expressing himself on twitter than others. Doesn't then automatically make someone a bad person!!

I agree with this, although I think we'd all agree that Brian has been acting extremely childish in the way he has expressed himself over twitter
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

"Delta Goodrem said that she felt really unhappy and that she didn't know how to get out of her relationship with Brian McFadden. Well no wonder she felt pressured and trapped, that's because he left his wife and kids for her! She was suffering from pure guilt,"
"Delta and Brian were together for seven years, that's tough going. I know I haven't been able to hold down a relationship too well, so I can't really criticize, but I'm the bigger person."

Fuck, the media is pissing me off with it's misappropriation of the term "lashing out" and "Daggers"
Delta would feel pressure on accounts of THEIR aim towards marriage after their engagement engagement, his kids, long term relationship familiarity, album they shared together, amongst other things....

Unless it's a tone thing and she sounded pissed off or pitying while stating those facts.

The media is overexaggerating the whole thing, delta isn't the one "throwing daggers" at people, she's not trying to be hateful or cause a fight with what she's saying, she's just telling the truth of what she's experienced in her relationship
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,365 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I know I agree, but I think he is just more blunt in expressing himself on twitter than others. Doesn't then automatically make someone a bad person!!

I agree with this, although I think we'd all agree that Brian has been acting extremely childish in the way he has expressed himself over twitter

but his tweets aren't just blunt they are rude. There's a difference between blunt and being rude to be rude.
I'm known to be blunt irl, and even online - but I don't think i'm intentially if ever beind rude.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Not a fan of Kerry to be honest, Delta's definitely more classy. :)

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

give me Delta over Kerry any day.

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
i actually do feel sorry for kerry katona... she has had one hell of a life.. she just screams that she is so broken and messed up from her awful childhood.. she craves love and has never found someone who truly loved her... she has picked so many douche bags... brian included im afraid...

but of course.. after all these years, i think kerry has made her feelings on Delta known so this is more raking over old coals... pointless really.. she didnt need to have a go at Delta again

Edited by greeneyes, 14 June 2012 - 06:59 AM.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

but his tweets aren't just blunt they are rude. There's a difference between blunt and being rude to be rude.
I'm known to be blunt irl, and even online - but I don't think i'm intentially if ever beind rude.

I agree some of his tweets are rude but I never thought he was rude towards or about delta, just perhaps immature and unnecessary! But perhaps I read things in a different way!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
At the end of the day, the kids were Brian's, they should of meant something more than what Delta did to him, and he should of seen them more and put more effort in.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,156 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
They're all history. Laters.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
The fact that Kerry feels the need to say that she is the bigger person in such a public forum just proves to me that she is the exact opposite, particularly given what else she's said.

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,020 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

The media is overexaggerating the whole thing, delta isn't the one "throwing daggers" at people, she's not trying to be hateful or cause a fight with what she's saying, she's just telling the truth of what she's experienced in her relationship

That's what I said.
they are using terms which indicate that she's being "Mean" or Spiteful or Argumentative or Starting A Fight, but all she is doing. Is speaking up for the first time in seven years. Uncensored and honest, a LITTLE bit which is on her creative mind.

And Brian hates it obviously

Edited by delbrit, 17 June 2012 - 07:53 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   lilfiary

lilfiary

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Kerry's never been known to hold her tongue and it's more civil than I had expected really. She's had a tough life and no one can blame her for resenting Delta, who so far definitely got dealt a better hand. However, it annoys me incredible how everyone keeps blaming Delta for Brian leaving his children. No one forced Brian to never see his children. he decided to move to the other side of the world. Sure, after the " I'm leaving westlife to have more time for my family", the immediate solo career with "it's all not real to me" and then ditching his wife and children for someone else gave him a hard spot in the British press and therefore moving out of England must have been very tempting, especially with a new girlfriend in Australia, but he's a parent and should have put his children first. that he choose not to, is still haunting Delta in the British press, while the only thing you can blame her for is having a bad taste in men.

I feel slightly frustrated that Delta keeps it so vague and classy, when everyone is judging her and calling her names. Sure it's admirable and it is best to be the bigger (wo)man in this, but I would want to defedn myself. Brian is all but holy and Kerry is not much better, so why should Delta keep getting all the crap?!

Posted Image
Open Eyes, Open Mind, Open Heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users