Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Brian's Twitter rant over Delta

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   *Jani*

*Jani*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I have a feeling this 60 minutes interview will break my heart! I loved Brelta. :(

Posted Image

I ♥ DELTA GOODREM

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
today again in the irish press, the irish sun reports "angry brian tells Delta to belt up".. already words are being twisted and spreading lies to stir deeper animosity has begun... the article reports Delta was critical of brian and he has told her to "shut up" via his tweets.. this sorta tabloid twisting is potentially dangerous and a full scale war of words in the media looks ever more likely i fear..

OFFLINE   mariiaaa93

mariiaaa93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Ugh this negative attention is such a shame because Delta is the sweetest person ever. I don't understand how the Australian media could do this to one of their own stars UGH annoying

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 745 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Ugh this negative attention is such a shame because Delta is the sweetest person ever. I don't understand how the Australian media could do this to one of their own stars UGH annoying

agreed

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
But the media does it to EVERYONE not just Delta, it's not a new thing that's happening. I'm not saying it's right, but it happens to EVERY celeb. The bring them up only to tear them down.

'You drive me crazy'

tumblr_mb67vtEDcG1ryttoco2_500.gif

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Its all about selling products i think.
Delta was in the past one of Australia's best sale products in a positive way.
Now they are searching and searching for stuff to sale.
And they try to do it this time in a negative way.
I totally agree that this is not the best way to handle.
Okay Uncovered and SOTOW are in the beginning a little bit simular to the other songs.
But the songs are still masterpieces.
I'm not a musician but there are so many songs in this world and not many instruments.
So it can happen that some songs are a little bit simular.
I hope the media will turn around and will celebrate Delta's comeback.
She realy deserve this and according to Brian.
Why they broke up its a mystery but also a private matter.
The only people who know the truth are Brian and Delta lets keep it that way Media.

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I think Brian's tweets were about Joel Christie who was trying to suck up to him not Delta.

Edited by ninafan, 02 June 2012 - 12:35 AM.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

agreed

delta said it perfectly "i hate the personal attack"
Posted Image

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

But the media does it to EVERYONE not just Delta, it's not a new thing that's happening. I'm not saying it's right, but it happens to EVERY celeb. The bring them up only to tear them down.

Ugh yes.
If Delta finds it too hard she'll take a break for awhile as she always does!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I read the Vogue article yesterday and picked up how Delta takes on the role of "being Australia's darling" seriously and always wants to exude happiness and doesn't like to express "dark colours". I'm all for having a positive outlook on life and being optimistic but I hope she doesn't feel a burden to be something she may not necessarily be. She seems to dislike coming across in a negative or dark way and I wish she wouldn't be so hard on herself for getting to that place sometimes. There's no shame in expressing when you're upset / pissed off etc. However, rather than say how she feels verbally, she is very good at putting them into complex lyrics which I love and makes me crave this album so badly.

2nu8181.png

"Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx" - Delta Goodrem

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,094 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I read the Vogue article yesterday and picked up how Delta takes on the role of "being Australia's darling" seriously and always wants to exude happiness and doesn't like to express "dark colours". I'm all for having a positive outlook on life and being optimistic but I hope she doesn't feel a burden to be something she may not necessarily be. She seems to dislike coming across in a negative or dark way and I wish she wouldn't be so hard on herself for getting to that place sometimes. There's no shame in expressing when you're upset / pissed off etc. However, rather than say how she feels verbally, she is very good at putting them into complex lyrics which I love and makes me crave this album so badly.

That's why the 60 minutes rocked. She showed happiness and anger and madness and everything else.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   dgireland

dgireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Sounds like Brian is worried Delta might talk...

Brians a low life, he is one of the few celebs that tweets horrible stuff....

Being honest, Delta and Brian were never right for eachother, im surprised they lasted as long as they did....In terms of Delta talking, i honestly think Brian cheated/dranks too much/drugs or something along those lines...I doubt Delta will say much, she is only giving her feelings on the whole thing, she is not slating or even talking about brian so to speak and i dont think she will...

In terms of Brian, who gives a shit, what kind of man will publicially insult and humiliate the mother of his children?? He's not worth the time of day in my opinion and doesnt care about anyone except himself...only thing he aims for now is being in the tabloids, and Delta knows this, i don't think she'll take him on, as she is the only one with anything to loose....

Hopefully Delta will just keeps things positive and about the music rather than him because it's not doing anything for her or her career

Edited by dgireland, 07 June 2012 - 06:24 PM.

OFFLINE   Walshy

Walshy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Sounds like Brian is worried Delta might talk...

Brians a low life, he is one of the few celebs that tweets horrible stuff....

Being honest, Delta and Brian were never right for eachother, im surprised they lasted as long as they did....In terms of Delta talking, i honestly think Brian cheated/dranks too much/drugs or something along those lines...I doubt Delta will say much, she is only giving her feelings on the whole thing, she is not slating or even talking about brian so to speak and i dont think she will...

In terms of Brian, who gives a shit, what kind of man will publicially insult and humiliate the mother of his children?? He's not worth the time of day in my opinion and doesnt care about anyone except himself...only thing he aims for now is being in the tabloids, and Delta knows this, i don't think she'll take him on, as she is the only one with anything to loose....

Hopefully Delta will just keeps things positive and about the music rather than him because it's not doing anything for her or her career

well said, there would have had to be something big that was not known by the media somewhere in their relationship
Posted Image

OFFLINE   FABIO

FABIO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
yeh i think we all know brian was a bit of a wanker from the start. he was charming though to get delta! he is a bad boy. he drinks he smokes he takes drugs im guessing...he would have treated her like shit... and to be engaged already.. shows wat kind of a person he really is.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I love how we all make these sweeping statements about people we don't even know!!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
yeah and Brian might be being critical of 60 minutes not Delta, he was critical of ACA a few weeks ago because they were being critical themselves of the way him, Kyle and the DWTS guy going from mean judges to Mr. Nice Guys e and the media might be reading into this something that's not there.

Edited by ninafan, 10 June 2012 - 09:06 PM.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Yeah exactly, and all this 'he blantently abused her' and 'he takes drugs'!!! I'm sorry, it's not aimed at anyone, but people may not like Brian or whatever that's fine, but we don't know what went on and he may and does have his faults but it's not our place to basically slander him and say all these things about someone with no basis or fact involved at all. It's good to support delta but there is no need to go to such lengths!!

OFFLINE   FABIO

FABIO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
i agree with what you are saying but i specifically said it was a guess. and cmon we all know from his history with his first wife etc and his actions on twitter etc etc...

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I know I agree, but I think he is just more blunt in expressing himself on twitter than others. Doesn't then automatically make someone a bad person!!

OFFLINE   Inspirer

Inspirer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Is there anyway at all one could say something to Delta herself? If one knows something really important?
I mean even Presidents and Prime Ministers have e-mails and stuff but you can't send Delta a message! Any suggestions? Please? :blush:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users