Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Shaun Wilson-Miller dies weeks after winning hearts on YouTube

shaun wilson-miller dies courages teenager heart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
COURAGEOUS teenage schoolboy Shaun Wilson-Miller has passed away.

Shaun, 17, lost his fight only weeks after announcing on YouTube he had suffered chronic heart rejection adding: "I won't be here for as long as I thought.''
He died earlier today after a second heart transplant failed.
His brave words, meant for only family and friends, went viral and caused an outpouring of love and support.
It has been watched by 1.5 million people worldwide.
"This has been an awesome ride,'' Shaun said in the video. "I have no regrets. Live life to the fullest because you never know what's going to happen.''
In his final weeks, Sean filmed role on Neighbours and met his footy hero Essendon captain Jobe Watson.
He had also found love with a fellow heart patient.
Shaun sighed: "The hardest thing for me is leaving her, knowing that I won't get to marry her. To have kids together. To grow old together. That is what makes me sad.''
Friends and family wrote their condolences on the Facebook page of Shaun's father, Cameron Miller, and mother, Sally Devers.
"You showed so much courage for so long,'' said one message. "Fly high sweet angel.''
Cameron Miller told the Herald Sun two weeks ago: "I question why this beautiful person would be taken away from me, from his family and from the world. But Shaun doesn't want me to cry.
"He needs to know I'm going to be OK, so I go on.''

Sourced from: http://www.heraldsun...2-1226367826739

RIP Shaun Wilson-Miller

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

Edited by aussiemusiclover, 26 May 2012 - 09:39 PM.

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,624 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I heard the sad news at the start of Seven News Melbourne this evening. Apparently Shaun passed away this afternoon while watching the AFL on TV.
RIP

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
That is very sad. The AFL game him free entry to next week's game at the MCG against Melbourne, sadly he was only 1 week away from that game.
I have a feeling there will be some sort of tribute to him at the game next week.

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shaun wilson-miller, dies, courages, teenager, heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users