Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tweet Your Love for Delta During The Voice

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Tonight is the first live show of The Voice. Unfortunately, it will also be the time when the haters are taking to Twitter to express their vile thoughts about how much they dislike our girl.

So in order to overpower the hate with love, I ask all fans to hope onto Twitter during the show and tweet the reasons they love Delta using the hashtag #reasonsilovedelta. Let's show Delta how much she is loved and valued by Australia. Let's show her the haters are the minority, not the majority.

It may seem like a rather naive idea, and it's late in the game, but why not give it a shot? We all hate these articles and posts we see about people who are abusing Delta for no good reason - let's do something about it.

OFFLINE   Holly

Holly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
our dear delta u r a miracle of wonder and beauty .what others c in u is there own reflection . it says more about them luv u deserve the best of this world .i cherish your dedication courage and ability to slay your dragons u are superior stately and beautiful x o x o p.s my first time in cyber space hollys friend rose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users