Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I'm Not Ready

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   alistairlovesdelta

alistairlovesdelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I was just listening to this song... and it is so heartfelt, so powerful, so incredibly beautiful that i think it is one of delta's best if not her best!!!!
And i was just hoping to god that she puts it on this album... preferably solo version but even the version with michael bolton would be amazing!!!!
I just think it is so relevent at the moment since its been a year since the brian split (which btw i thought was a great thing for her) and also the song is not known here in AUS and it should... I also know that alot of people think she is moving away from her roots and if this was a single once again hopefully solo version people would believe in her again and her music again... also at the moment it would be a smart move to send to radio because since Adele ballads are having a comeback... Just a thought

I know a lot of you will say but we've heard it we want new stuff... but i just think it deserves to be on a DELTA album... like i wish she had put take me home on delta because even though i can listen to the song i cant put on that album and experience the song in assosiation with the rest of the tracks

Anyway... what do you think??? do you think she'll put it on or will it just be a gem that fans adore??

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I love the song too :) I heard it when I was on a plane last year and it was so amazing.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
It truly is a great song, I would have loved a solo version as it really sounded like it was her song, that it came from her heart but I kinda feel that moment has passed, maybe if it was a bonus album track now?

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I don't really want it to be on the new album because I am craving new stuff but I like it - but I'd also like it more without Michael, just not a big fan of his voice and also I feel like this is really a song Delta wrote about her experiences so she should sing it :)

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
at first i didnt like his voice but then it grew on me.. i think there is a grittiness to his voice that fits the song.. he sounds like the voice of experience or something on it

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I think he sounds like he's about to break down lol and I know it's a very emotional song but I cannot listen to it all the time... :)

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
I would kill to hear a solo version of this amazing song, b-side or bonus track please ;)
Posted Image

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 469 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I would prefer a solo version as well.

OFFLINE   charmedchick

charmedchick

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Solo version I would LOVE for her to include on the album, or even as an itunes bonus track or a b-side. Such a heart breaking song :( :wub:

No matter where the seasons fall
No matter how the dice will roll
In the end the here and now is all we have, don’t look back

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users