Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

A Current Affair's behind the scenes look on The Voice Australia's 'Battle Rounds'

Video A Current Affair The Voice

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,850 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

A Current Affair's behind the scenes look on The Voice Australia's 'Battle Rounds'

Posted Image

A Current Affair’s Chris Urquhart went behind-the-scenes of The Voice Australia again for the upcoming Battle Rounds. Delta is interviewed with her mentor on the show and friend, Darren Hayes.

Once the teams are set, the battle is on. Coaches will dedicate themselves to developing their singers, giving them advice, and sharing the secrets of their success. During the battle rounds, the coaches will pit two of their own team members against each other to sing the same song together in front of a studio audience.

After the vocal face-off, the coach must choose which of his/her singers will advance.

At the end of the battle episodes, only the strongest members of each coach's roster remain and proceed to the live stage shows.

Artin

My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Laura (from Holland)

Laura (from Holland)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for posting Artin! :)

OFFLINE   In_This_Life

In_This_Life

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 815 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Thanks for posting

OFFLINE   ninafan

ninafan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I was going lalalala not listening during part of Delta and Darren's bit I wonder why.

OFFLINE   jx3delta

jx3delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Thanks for posting the video Artin! :)

Great behind the scenes video!

Posted Image
091207|030408|210808|180412
© banner and icon by me

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Darren hayes is such a sweetheart i still rmrbr how he sang lost without you to delta and made her cry at the ARIAS

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Video, A Current Affair, The Voice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users