Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Has delta had plastic surgery?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Mene91

Mene91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
nah she has not had nothing done only her nose

OFFLINE   x3fig

x3fig

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I haven't noticed any drastic changes in her nose around the Delta era :\
In the music video for Say or something her nose looks really big though and now it's definitely a lot thinner.
There is some kind of make up combination that makes her eyes look smaller and her nose look longer and her whole face look more angular haha.

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
She has definately had plastic surgery not just from the delta cover. It was comfirmed when i met her for myself noses dont change overtime just because you've lost weight. Its like people saying angelina jolie is skinny unintentionally (no one can be that skinny without wanting to be and how can u jst simply 'forget to eat') or is natural but that lip of hers has definately been NOT enhanced but REDUCED.

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,196 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I thought she admitted to having nose surgery after a skiing accident. Whether that's a coverup on not. WHO FRIGGIN CARES!!! Far out.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   fredandadele

fredandadele

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I think it's just her nose. But I thought that was to "correct" a basketball accident she had. The bigger nose was actually a broken one. Whatever. I've noticed that Delta has always had very high cheekbones (an asset imo). She plays it up way too much with the blush/rouge though. Also the only other big difference are her eyebrows. She use to tweeze/pluck them so that they had that arch and were thinner. She has let them grow back full & thick.
Posted Image

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,879 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
No harm, but let's move on and talk about something else.

Closed.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users