Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Has delta had plastic surgery?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Enchanted

Enchanted

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Yeah, it's pretty obvious she has gotten some work done.

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Mene91

Mene91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Maybe she haven't she's just older from 18 to 27 people change between them ages

OFFLINE   dj030892

dj030892

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Plastic suregery looks bad if it's extremely obvious and over-the-top. Delta still looks fine and you can't really tell. That's a good doctor, in my opinion.

Edited by dj030892, 29 April 2012 - 09:36 AM.

OFFLINE   Future_JD

Future_JD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
It's all about the music for me. She can get a nose like Micheal Jackson for all care as long as she is still writing good music. I like to think that she hasn't. However the music industry is a cruel bitch. I would probably surprise myself by doing things I think I would never do if that type of pressure were put on me so if it made her feel better or whatever then I can't judge.

I found the girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long.

I told her that I'd never leave...

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

ok its just youtube there is a video of delta pics saying that she has

YouTube is obviously The Bible. We must believe it.

We must also believe everything we read on Wikipedia.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

OFFLINE   thisishowitworks

thisishowitworks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I don't know but I did meet an acquaintance of hers over the winter who nonchalantly told me that she has had work done. My personal opinion is that plastic surgery should not be obvious and a good doctor's work can't be seen. If she has had work done, at least she had a good doctor do it.

A good drs work can't be seen? Why would you have plastic surgey if you don't want to look different? Bit of a contradiction don't you think?

Posted Image

| Now I'm with yooou |

OFFLINE   x_LastNightOnEarth_x

x_LastNightOnEarth_x

Done with all your bitchcraft.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I don't know but I did meet an acquaintance of hers over the winter who nonchalantly told me that she has had work done. My personal opinion is that plastic surgery should not be obvious and a good doctor's work can't be seen. If she has had work done, at least she had a good doctor do it.

A good drs work can't be seen? Why would you have plastic surgey if you don't want to look different? Bit of a contradiction don't you think?

A good doctor's work can't be seen. While yes, you want to look different, you don't want to make it look like you've had plastic surgery. The best plastic surgery looks natural. It's not a contradiction.

AMPY2BF.png

where tired cliches won't let us fall asleep.

thisishowitworks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

A good doctor's work can't be seen. While yes, you want to look different, you don't want to make it look like you've had plastic surgery. The best plastic surgery looks natural. It's not a contradiction.

Oh right.. I can't wait till I grow older and my nose straightens out. Are you kidding me? It may look natural (that is the reason most people have it done.. Unless you're MJ) but it's still noticeable. How can you want to do something to your body and make it look like it never happened? Yes, that is a contradiction.

Edited by thisishowitworks, 29 April 2012 - 01:32 PM.

Posted Image

| Now I'm with yooou |

OFFLINE   Eissa

Eissa

Head Bitch In Charge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

Oh right.. I can't wait till I grow older and my nose straightens out. Are you kidding me? It may look natural (that is the reason most people have it done.. Unless you're MJ) but it's still noticeable. How can you want to do something to your body and make it look like it never happened? Yes, that is a contradiction.

Wow, there is no reasoning with you, is there?

thisishowitworks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Tell me how I'm wrong.. And then we'll 'reason' with each other

Posted Image

| Now I'm with yooou |

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
obviously

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Because people want it to look 'natural' and as though they haven't had work done?

My sister has had a boob job, and unless you knew you prior you can hardly even tell tbh, and that is what you want, you don't want to become one of those plastic barbies who you can tell obviously had a lot of work done.

It's the subtle differences, not the big differences.

I don't see how it's a contradiction tbh.

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
if plastic surgery makes someone look better who cares

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I think its more *if plastic surgery makes someone FEEL better about themselves then so be it.

OFFLINE   Martin

Martin

Unbreakable Flower

• Moderators
  • 507 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I think she has, but it looks fine. I prefer her nose now from Innocent Eyes.

spLhTxt.png

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I like her mistaken identity/visualise tour look the best

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
if she has , and the majority of us seem to agree she has, it dont matter... if i was her tho, id be pretty damn happy with the results right now.. she looks fantastic :-)

OFFLINE   Mrslivinlife

Mrslivinlife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ ya but she was more beautiful before the nose job just saying

OFFLINE   Jessica's Jewels

Jessica's Jewels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I thought she had, but it can look bigger or smaller in different photos, so it could be that and makeup, and because noses don't stop changing. I don't think it looks as thin now as it did for her last album.

If she has, it is better than making herself look like a cat or something that makes her look like a different person.

Posted Image
Jessica 20 Victoria

OFFLINE   dgireland

dgireland

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Everyone compares Delta's nose to the DELTA album cover, which is silly....

That is the most air brushed picture ever and no1's nose can possibly be that straight...if u loose at the nostrils at the end u can clearly see the photoshop work done with shadows etc as its not that even!

So anyone comparing that pic needs a reality check tbh! In saying that, not defending delta for having a nose job, because i dont know if she has or not, nor do i care.....but seriously comparing to that the DELTA picture is foolish..

And in fairness looking at alot of actual pictures of Delta from when she was young and now, the nose isn't all that different...alot of the pictures people use for proof are diff angles etc....Her face has gotten ALOT thinner since IE days which will also naturally thin out the nose, cheek bones, jaw line so i think alot of this is hype and she probably has not had work done as she has numerously said she hasnt..

But then again who knows! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users