Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New Forum? What happened to old accounts?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   DaynaH9

DaynaH9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Hey i haven't been on the forum in i guess it must be years now, but i was wondering what happened to the old forum, my memory is bad, but i'm pretty sure my old username didn't work so i had to make a new one... i'm guessing its because delta daily took over the forum, but thought i would ask if there is a way to reactivate old accounts?

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
This is a completely new forum. There was no takeover. Sony shut down the original forum (and all sony music forums) in favour of social media (absolute rubbish!). This forum is run by fans of Delta, for fans of Delta.

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   DaynaH9

DaynaH9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
ohhh ok, that makes sense :P thanks for clearing up my confusion... bit sad to have lost my old account :(

OFFLINE   aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,843 posts
no worries. Yeah, it's a bit sad, but at least the fans have control this time.
Btw, what was your name on the old forum? I was deltaluva2

Kind Regards,

Aussiemusiclover

aussiemusiclover.jpg
aussiemusiclover... formerly deltaluva2.

stand-by-hird-small_zps3420ec3b.jpg

OFFLINE   Johnson

Johnson

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 4,692 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Welcome back Dayna :) Yes it was sad when Sony closed down the old forum so we lost contact with thousands of Delta fans from around the world, many of whom still didn't know there was now a new one.

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
No, nothing has been transferred and this forum isn't linked to the old one. It is good to start afresh but many fans probably wouldn't know about this place. It is linked on the main Delta site, so they should know at least by now! Sony decided to dump the old forum randomly one day. It really is a shame when you think about it because lots of info and such was lost.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users