Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The 'Post Your Picture' thread.

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
This is me...

Posted Image
...before I dyed my hair a stupid colour...

Posted Image
...and after! >.<

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Zoe

Zoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

This is me...

Posted Image

Posted Image
...and after! >.<

Pretty!!

Posted Image

OFFLINE   denny_girl_nz

denny_girl_nz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

D E N N Y / e i g h t e e n / N Z / fangirl

http://www.epicdreamz.tumblr.com ~

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

This is me...

Posted Image

Posted Image
...and after! >.<

This is me...

Posted Image

Posted Image
...and after! >.<

The stupid colour suits you :) lighter hair looks to suit you.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Just 'cause my little nephew is the cutest little baby ever.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:3 eee.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

The stupid colour suits you :) lighter hair looks to suit you.

Haha, thanks. It's faded to a nice honey blonde now. I quite like it. It used to be UV turquoise which was a bit odd.

AWW... TOTALLY CUTE BABY!

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Posted Image

this is me presenting the two latest novels i wrote :D

"Once you've got a theory of how the thing works - everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

(Linkin Park - "When They Come For Me")

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
^^ You're an author? Awesome! I'm trying to get in to publishing too but I've got a long way to go yet. What do you write?

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
The one with the girl on the cover is a tragic love story, something like "P. S. I Love You", the other one is an erotica :D

What do you write?

"Once you've got a theory of how the thing works - everybody wants the next thing to be just like the first."

OFFLINE   Sophiebear

Sophiebear

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
OO sounds interesting. :P Are they both in german? I can see the one on the right is...

A bit of everything really. I used to write a lot of poetry, but nowadays it's more non-fiction reviews and travel writing. Having said that, I'm just finishing up a short story that's like a cross between Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle, and Emma Donahue's Room. :) Hoping to find a publisher for it soon.

xo

Posted Image

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Yup, they are. German is such a beautiful language. You can easily express every given emotion by using the right words. Such a shame it's way too difficult (and not important enough) to be learnt.

Oooh I'd love to read that!!!

I'm starting to read English books (I'll get the Hunger Games trilogy today), because I want to improve my language skills.

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Oh, you're a writer? Can I buy your books anywhere? Will definitely look for them! I am constantly reading and looking for new books! And also I'll have loads of time before university starts in October :) Such a nice photo, too! You look quite proud ^_^
And reading in English is the best for improving your language skills! I started to read in English when I was 13, so almost 10 years ago :)

Edited by CielNocturne, 12 April 2012 - 11:34 PM.

tumblr_mjnpyvhkSl1qeo225o1_400.png
"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

"Just when I stopped looking I saw just how far I'd come - in this life."

"One day, we won't exist, and all the hurt will turn to dust

It is easier to shut down than to open up to trust."

OFFLINE   Jessica's Jewels

Jessica's Jewels

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Is English hard to learn?

Posted Image
Jessica 20 Victoria

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,341 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Not really. The kids here start to learn English at school at age 10 or so or even younger
The only problem we have is our strong Dutch accent. And i think The Germans have the same problem.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Not really. The kids here start to learn English at school at age 10 or so or even younger
The only problem we have is our strong Dutch accent. And i think The Germans have the same problem.

I think that German and Dutch people don't have any serious problems with the pronunciation. The French/Italian/Spanish have more problems - observed this while working in Disneyland Paris :P Marco, maybe you should also live abroad for some time, your dutch accent would vanish completely, hehe! Everyone in Disney thought I was from England! ;)
While I don't think that it's very difficult to learn I know many people who have problems. Also, it depends on how good you wanna be. If you just want to learn some basics to discuss in a forum :P or to go abroad for some days then I think it's not that hard to learn. But honestly, I guess it depends on the person and the learning style. I do love English, never had any serious problems.

Edited by CielNocturne, 13 April 2012 - 12:02 AM.

"All I got is this heart that I am willing to lose, I know in this life - I give it everything."

"Found a girl inside of me that I've been missing for so long, told her I that I'd never leave."

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,341 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

I think that German and Dutch people don't have any serious problems with the pronunciation. The French/Italian/Spanish have more problems - observed this while working in Disneyland Paris :P Marco, maybe you should also live abroad for some time, your dutch accent would vanish completely, hehe! Everyone in Disney thought I was from England! ;)
While I don't think that it's very difficult to learn I know many people who have problems. Also, it depends on how good you wanna be. If you just want to learn some basics to discuss in a forum :P or to go abroad for some days then I think it's not that hard to learn. But honestly, I guess it depends on the person and the learning style. I do love English, never had any serious problems.

Yes you are propably right. My problem is that i learned English at school a long time ago.
The only thing that keeps me going is this forum and the fact that we subtitle all English tv shows.

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

Yes you are propably right. My problem is that i learned English at school a long time ago.
The only thing that keeps me going is this forum and the fact that we subtitle all English tv shows.

;D
Aw, that's awesome! I really don't understand why Germany isn't doing that!

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,341 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^^^ Becouse Germany isen't doing that i've leard German LOL^^^^

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   CielNocturne

CielNocturne

lion hearted girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,934 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
WELL that's something xD

OFFLINE   MatthyEnnex

MatthyEnnex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta

Oh, you're a writer? Can I buy your books anywhere? Will definitely look for them! I am constantly reading and looking for new books! And also I'll have loads of time before university starts in October :) Such a nice photo, too! You look quite proud ^_^
And reading in English is the best for improving your language skills! I started to read in English when I was 13, so almost 10 years ago :)

They are indeed available everywhere :D Just look into amazon.de and type: "Matthias Nibler" (for the "regular" novel) or "Matthy Ennex" (for the erotica) :D

What's your favorite book btw?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users