Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rich...?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Hey, sorry if this has already been answered, but is Rich still working with Delta?

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Nah, he works with Brian now.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Marco

Marco

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 3,373 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Sad I liked him. :(

Naamloos_zpsa139fed4.jpg

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
What, so when Delta & Brian split up did everyone desert Delta??

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,865 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe

What, so when Delta & Brian split up did everyone desert Delta??

The matter is between them. We don't know who left who. No one knows what happened.

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   claire lou

claire lou

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
^ Yeah fair enough :)

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Wow, even Rich went with Brian? Harsh. I can understand why Delta had a hard year, then. Very cool to see Vince Pizzinga joining her at the in-stores, though.

Like Artin says, though, we don't know what happened, so we can't judge the situation. All we can do is just support our girl. :)

OFFLINE   possessionless*

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I liked her music better before they all came along anyway. I guess it means less remixes too- which I am happy about! More b sides!

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity

I liked her music better before they all came along anyway. I guess it means less remixes too- which I am happy about! More b sides!

Well.. Rich had been with Delta since she started, so..

I don't think this is the place to be discussing this stuff however, since none of do know what happened and it's obviously in the past, etc.

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
Really? I thought Steve came first... I remember him from the channel v shows on the DVD...
I didn't realise delta lost that many people along with the Brian split. I hope she is surrounded by the right people now :)

OFFLINE   GrrArgh

GrrArgh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I think Rich and Steve were both there, Rich was just in a different position. When Steve left, Rich moved up to her main MD.

It may ultimately be that Rich went to work with Brian because he's doing more electronic-type stuff, which is more what Rich's true passion seems to be. We don't know. All we can do is wish Rich the best in his new venture and enjoy the new era that lies ahead of us with Delta. :)

OFFLINE   Bernadette

Bernadette

KHALEESI

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,368 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Delta has said that Rich was with her from when she was 17, from memory. I may be wrong, but I do remember her saying that :\

OFFLINE   DeltasCDNfan

DeltasCDNfan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I've been wondering the same thing! Sad to hear that he left :(
Posted Image

"How do I begin to trust with everything I’ve ever lost, and all I wanna do is hide?" - Uncovered

OFFLINE   braveface

braveface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I loved Steve! He was so cute. Wonder what happened to him...

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,159 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Im so glad she has just started afresh again. We are seeing the best of her already. To me i feel like we're starting after the M.I album. I personally felt Brian and Jo were too heavily of an influence on Delta hence some terrible decisions being made throughout last era. Once again my opinion. Have such high spirits with everything now she's free to do it her way now.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

possessionless*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes

Im so glad she has just started afresh again. We are seeing the best of her already. To me i feel like we're starting after the M.I album. I personally felt Brian and Jo were too heavily of an influence on Delta hence some terrible decisions being made throughout last era. Once again my opinion. Have such high spirits with everything now she's free to do it her way now.

Yea that's what I was trying to get at. I'm really optimistic about this era as the last was mostly a let down. Sure songs were ok but nothing close to the delta masterpieces she used to create. Im starting to feel her roots coming back in s.o.t.o.t.w and uncovered. I'm just so excited! Delta did admit in a recent article that she has made some mistakes musically and professionally.. So I feel like she gets the idea and it's kind of reminiscent of how she said she had I don't care released but people were asking her why she didn't release her signiture songs that could make people cry. I feel that's what also happened in the delta era.

OFFLINE   rachelm

rachelm

starlight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
Even rich went to work with Brian?! Wow I didn't know that, cause I haven't even seen him around Brian either. Maybe it's something to do with contracts and when delta broke with Jo, she had to stop working with dale/rich.
But yeah rich has been with delta for years and years...didn't expect that one.

Oh well, I guess we'll never know why! Best to just leave it in the past. Still, such a shame!

tumblr_mdy28gi4sp1r3qj73o4_500.gif

OFFLINE   Rob

Rob

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
That's a shame :( Rich was so cool and very talented :) Life goes on though...

Steve was awesome also ^_^ Beautiful Madness :wub:
Posted Image

OFFLINE   greeneyes

greeneyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I really dont know who Rich is.. or dale... or steve for that matter lol

I honestly never heard of them before... but I trust they were big / key players in her career in the past

Whilst it is sad in one sense that so many people close to Delta left her or were cut off by Delta herself last year, We should look at this all as a fresh start , new beginning for her career wise... and maybe Delta realised / learned last year that these people werent quite so worthy of being a part of her life or career last year and cut them off or at least knows it now if they deserted her...

I actually think it's good this whole era is starting afresh with different / new people surrounding her... giving her new ideas and ways of getting her music out there into the world... she can put the Delta era behind her and focus on the future

OFFLINE   FairyCuddle

FairyCuddle

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,779 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I noticed he wasn't at the instore. I liked Rich! Clearly a lot has happened in this last year that we have no idea about. Time for a fresh start :)

xo.jpg
Delta: Thank you for everything - I will always support you.
27:10:2004 / 22:01:2005

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users