Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Arcade

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Tyler

Tyler

Advanced Member

• Premium Members
  • 418 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
I advocated for this on the DGOF, and I'll do it here. I think it would be fun to have an arcade on the forum. I think that if we have one, it will keep new and old members on while the faithful members can show their competitive side. I know it may be expensive to have that feature like it would to thave the chat up on here, but maybe it could be a special feature to premium members. What do you think?

OFFLINE   MissToastie

MissToastie

Claire Voyant.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
As in like arcade games? Idk...not speaking for anyone but I personally wouldn't even remotely be interested in it.

2cfz51j.gif

OFFLINE   Daniel

Daniel

Big Brother fan

• Premium Members
  • 685 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Delta
Last time I played it it was fun for like 5 mins and then people just cheated. I don't even play facebook games now.
"Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion

OFFLINE   Artin

Artin

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,865 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
Yeah, I don't see my adding one. You can easily go to site dedicated to arcade games and play there. I'm sure the games will be a lot better too!

Artin
My signature is awesome.

OFFLINE   Evelyn

Evelyn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
I've been on forums that have arcade games and they are really fun. It's even better when you play against people you know rather than competing against strangers.

Don't know how you can cheat on them. I would definitely consider becoming a premium member for it.

Posted Image

"Be Strong" is the most inspirational song I have ever heard. It has helped me through some tough times.
Thank you Delta.

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
I hate those arcade games on forums. The scores always seem so fake and other people lose interest in someone is cheating or hacking.
Live chat would be fun. Maybe we could try that? Only if enough people come online though

Edited by DeltaFan, 27 June 2011 - 07:30 AM.

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users