Twitter Facebook YouTube Instagram Tumblr Google+ Soundcloud iTunes RSS Contact Us
Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Welcome to Delta Goodrem's Official Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Next Tour - TBA

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Paddyl90

Paddyl90

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,236 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
So Delta has said she is planning the next tour. It's funny to even consider touring when we still have nothing about the album and release dates. So a few questions for discussion.

1) When do you think the tour will be?

2) Do you think it'll be a theatre type show or a stage arena show?

3) What balance of old songs / new songs do you want?

4) What songs would you like to hear on tour that hasn't previously been performed live?

5) What are your themes / idea concepts regarding this tour?

Just throwing some questions out there. As I said we don't know too much at the moment but no harm in guessing.

eb979414-4f14-4146-b909-21bfdcdbe2b6_zps

@paddyl90 love this!!!! So sweet!! Happy anniversary ha!! Thanku for ur appreciation and I appreciate your love and support xxx " - August 9th, 2013

OFFLINE   Memories

Memories

Memories

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,523 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
1. I think that the tour will be scheduled during the October-November months of 2012. I believe that is what the rumors are. I can not see the tour starting in the beginning months of the coming year!

2. I think that the setting will depend on the country that she is performing in. If she is performing in her home country of Australia I can see her performing in a theatre type setting. However, she will more then likely do an arena tour for any tours internationaly (The United Kingdom, The United States, Japan, Ireland)

3. Becuase we have waited five years for this album to reach our homes I feel it is only fair to have the fourth album surround the tour. However, I felt that many past songs were lacking in the "Believe Again Tour" from past albums!

4. The songs I would like to see on the upcoming tour that have yet to be performed are the following however, they are subject to change at anytime...
Reminder: We are only referring to songs that Delta has yet to perform live...
  • Here I am
  • My Big Mistake
  • This is Not Me
  • Beautiful Madness
  • Visualise
  • Nobody Listened
  • Sanctuary
  • You are My Rock
  • Possessionless
  • Bare Hands
  • Brave Face

5. For this tour I would like to see alot of draping and alot of piano and maybe acoustic guitar with lots of high-notes. I have no idea what the fourth album sounds like so it is unclear to me how the album will be recreated on tour but I am very excited for this new chapter. "Bring on the fourth album!"

bannerMemories07_zpsa809b648.png

OFFLINE   DeltaFan

DeltaFan

Graphics Maker/Obsessive Moonie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
N/A hard to say when the album isn't out yet. If it releases in a few more months, I think around late 2013 or possibly around June-July 2013

Theatre

I'm a sucker for her old songs, so lots of those please and not so much of her DELTA album which I am not very fond of. I'm dying to hear 'Take me home' and 'Breath in, breathe out' live!

4) What songs would you like to hear on tour that hasn't previously been performed live?
See above

No weird costumes please! The last concert costumes just were so..urghhhh to me. I'm hoping for dresses like in the Visualize tour, those were beautiful!

Here im standing in the night my crescent wand the only light

Posted Image

^ gif not by me :P

OFFLINE   xFarrynx

xFarrynx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Innocent Eyes
I would love for her to perform 'The Guardian'. That's one of my favourite songs off 'Delta'.

FGrevler

Hold On. Be Strong. Be Fearless. Speak Now. Stay Strong & Believe Again :)

OFFLINE   delbrit

delbrit

Baby Doll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,078 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Mistaken Identity
November-December

Theater I hope to god

Old Songs > New Songs, but without the "Greatest Hits" elements.
If the album is bad, but if the album is half the album MI was.
MI/IE > New Album > Delta.

Miscommunication, Angels In The Room,
Here I am, My Big Mistake, This is Not Me, Beautiful Madness
Nobody Listened, Sanctuary, Possessionless Bare Hands
, Fever, Disorientated, Silence Be Heard, The Riddle, Turn You Away, Take Me Home, On My Own.

Nature and growing up and accepting independance and the antithesis of "Believe Again" saccharine nature.
Unleashed, Freedom, Self Empowerment, Sucker Punching, whatever, but not so SillyLoveSong and more I'm A Powerful And Strong Woman thing.

Edited by delbrit, 13 June 2012 - 08:37 PM.

Sweet dreams are made of this

Posted Image

I traveled the world

and the seven seas

every-bodies looking for something

Fight Like A Girl *Dances*

OFFLINE   I love Delta

I love Delta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
1. The tour will probably be on late this year.

2. Well, I think if the tour was in sydney then it would probs be in the State theartre in the Sydney CBD.

3. hopefully there will be some of her newer songs and some songs like "Not me Not I"

4. well i really dont mind... :blush:

5. I like Delta when she plays the piano and she is just so good. Also she should have dancers and lots of lighting to enhance the performance. I just hope mum will let me go to her tour, seeing as most people say it's going to be around october, november, december-ish then I might be able to go as a birthday present, coz my birthday is in november like delta!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: :)

OFFLINE   innocent___eyes

innocent___eyes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 361 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
September till November hopefully she comes to Europa doesnt mind were i'm coming! and maybe in December a christmas concert

Theatre type i realy love the believe again tour she produced it by herself so i hope she loved to do it again.3

) What balance of old songs / new songs do you want?
Innocent Eyes 20%
Mistaken Identity 20%
Delta 20%
Fourth album 35%
Cover of other artist 5%
Yes i like it to be on the safe side

Guardian, Angels in the room, Fragile, SOTOTW of course haha

5 What are your themes / idea concepts regarding this tour?
Lots of full highlight colours with flowers nice dresses and hapiness

Innocent Eyes - Not Me, Not I Butterfly - A Year Ago Today Out Of The Blue - The Analyst - Mistaken Identity - Extraordinary Day - Be Strong - In My Own Time - Miscommunication - Electric Storm - Sanctuary - Last Night On Earth - This Is Not Me - Throw It Away - Will You Fall For Me - Fragile - You Are My Rock - Flawed Nobody Listened Disorientated - A Little Too Late - Believe Again - The Guardian - Bare Hands - Possessionless God Laughs - Brave Face - You Will Only Break My Heart - One Day - Angels In The Room Take Me Home - Breathe In, Breathe Out - Child Of The Universe - Touch - Wish You Were Here Sitting On Top Of The World - I'm Not Ready - Hunters And The Wolves - Dancing With A Broken Heart - Hypnotized - Safe To Believe - The Speed Of Life - War On Love - I Lost All Love 4 You - When My Stars Come Out - Control - UncoveredHow A Dream Looks - Silence Be Heard - Together We Are One - Waiting on forever - Fever - Right here waiting - Days go by - Fortune of Love - Turn you Away- Never Fades Away - Unsure- Love - Hear me Calling - Here i am - Beautiful Madness - I Don't Care The RiddleVisualise

" No point in talking what you should have been. And regretting the things that went on. Life's full of mistakes, destinies and fate. Remove the clouds, look at the bigger picture."  (quote from Delta Goodrem)

OFFLINE   alistairlovesdelta

alistairlovesdelta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

• Favourite Album:
    Child Of The Universe
1. Either late this year or early next year

2. I hope she does arena's this time especially if she wants to take the tour overseas I loved BA tour omg it was beautiful but i think I prefered visualise and i just in general love arena stuff

3. I want heaps of new songs/love it if she sang the whole new album but obviously i wanna hear the classics and all the singles
at BA she didn't perform enough from DELTA (which she was supposed to be promoting...)

4. So songs I wanna hear defs are:
Possessionless - why she didn't do it at BA i dont knw
Bare hands
Brave Face - properly hehehe :P
The Guardian
Angels In The Room
Take Me Home
BIBO
Lots more from MI
Sanctuary
LNOE
Fragile
My Big Mistake
In My Own Time
A Year Ago Today
Oh I'd love to hear Flawed and I'm Not Ready as well :D love and Here I Am actually she should just do a 10 hour show and sing everything hehehehehe :P

Ooooo and TWAO

5. Theme - Freedom/Perhaps somthing to do with the elements
would love big moments with colours and awesome sets but of course the beautiful intimate moments that make delts an incredible and unique artist
her amazing voice and the piano is all she really needs yet for a show point of view some awesome dances and sets and lights would be fun

in SOTOTW id love for a choir to come in at the last chorus and to do the arrangement she did at the Origins Game beautiful but with a huge choir

Edited by alistairlovesdelta, 12 June 2012 - 10:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users